Ready for Harvest?

Cambah

Hi Everyone,

I am new to growing and I was able to successfully grow two bad seeds, to my luck two seeds bloomed and they appear to be a Sativa strain.

These two plans where first planted in mid March, and they have been in the flowering stage for 9 weeks.

I have checked the tichomes using magnifier and most appear to be milky white, although I am not sure sure as this is my first grow. Do you think these plans are ready for harvest? or should I wait?

Please note that the top fan leaves have turned yellow. I am not sure whether this is a light burn, or a natural degradation due to being late in the flowering stage.

Please help.
IMG_342013.JPG
IMG_341814.JPG
IMG_342612.JPG

Thank you for the feedback. I am waitong as you advise, however I feel that the plant has gotten weak. It's not standing up straight and all the leaves are yellowing and pointing downwards! Is that normal?

An update on my girl, today I am noticing that the leaves on the bud have started to get brown tips and curl up. This is typically a symptom of nute burn but I haven't added any nutrients for over 2 weeks, as I was flushing my plant.

I am worried now especially being so late in the flowering process. Still no amber tichomes so I can't harvest yet. Any advice?

An update on my girl, today I am noticing that the leaves on the bud have started to get brown tips and curl up. This is typically a symptom of nute burn but I haven't added any nutrients for over 2 weeks, as I was flushing my plant.

I am worried now especially being so late in the flowering process. Still no amber tichomes so I can't harvest yet. Any advice?

Are there any cloudy trichomes? If so I would harvest now

Back
Top Bottom