Ready to cut her down?

GreenDollars

I lost track of how long my plant has been flowering now but its been some time now.

I started out with 4 plants. three were males so i destroyed them. I had one lady left and she has been my experiment plant. A pretty good experiment too. : )

I trimmed off all the fan leaves a while ago and prunned as I went a long so the plant could absorb as much light as possible...well all the light that iwas giving it at least.

Im confused as whether to cut her down or not. The tops is large and fat and seems that most of the hairs are still while while most of the hairs on the bottom of the plant are red. There are trichomes all over the place but they are still clearish maybe turning milky color. Its strong though, as I tested some last night with a quickly dried bud

I cant post attachments yet which stinks, so its hard to explain whats going on with my grow.

Re: ready to cut her down....?

pictures are posted in the member galleries though!!

i need to know when to take her down. I have a 50-100X flash light magnifier thing to look at the trichs, i still see them as clear or white, but this stuff fucks me up pretty good already.

I understand how they work. There seem clear or cloudy, but the hairs at the top are still white. Hairs on the bottom nuggs are red with small amounts of white hairs. I dont want to prematurely cut her down you know.

I understand how they work. There seem clear or cloudy, but the hairs at the top are still white. Hairs on the bottom nuggs are red with small amounts of white hairs. I dont want to prematurely cut her down you know.

If you would take the time to read the resource, you could answer your own question...:)

So its been forever since I started to flower I feel. and now im starting to think that there are just more and more hairs growing and few that are turning brown/red.

Whats the deal? Im so confused now. I thought Id be done by now but if new "hairs" are growing on the buds what does that mean?

I uploaded three pictures to my album just now. Two were taken yesterday of the plant and the other is a pic of mr trying to get the trichs through my microscope.

Im a novice, so I dont know anything about carbs for plants.

The plant is sitting under 14 26w cfls that I made into a nice fixture and I have 6 more 26w cfls on the side of the plant to get the lower bunch of buds.

go to your local hydro store and pick up carbo load. carbs are the simple sugars the plant needs for best resin production. instead of the plant using up its own sugars you give it more sugar for best growth and sweeter tasting sticky buds. damn bro thats a big ass nugg! looks nice. wait for 50/50 brown to white hairs. your trichs should be showing milky already so i dont know. indica, sativa? nutes, soil? veg time? hook up the info mayne

You got it bro..

So I started out messing around germinating seeds I got from a guy. No idea what strain at all. I had seeds left over cuz I got about 100 seeds and now I have zero luck germinating the rest even though im doing the same method. paper towel. in dark with warm temps.....whatever, anyway

Soil was miracle grow moisture control. I used miracle grow nuts as well in addition to what was in the soil which probably not much anyway. I also bought the super thrive stuff too. Works good I guess. I had blue spectrum CFLs when vegging and then switched to warmer bulbs when I switched to 12/12.

I started with 4 plants, three were males so I trashed them. Had one female. So as you can see in my album I let the veg stage go long cuz the damn misses is 4' tall. haha
anyway. I have one large, delicious bud at the top and smaller ones on the bottom. There were more but I smoked em. Taste good and I dont get couchish after which I like so far. Ill try and see where a hydro shop is, may be diff in my area. ha.

I like to grow, its fun. I gro veggies too to eat. I ike the fact that it comes straight from me and no other ppl. I feel by the time most ppl get there shit its been picked at and messed with. So i like doing what im doing.

My growing conditions are def not ideal but they work I guess. Home made grow box, home made light fixture that hold 14 26w CFLs and added a seperate fizture with an additional 6 26w CFLs during the 12/12.

My trichs seems a little cloudy maybe and clear. I bought the 60x-100x magnifier light thing and thats what I see through it. I see an amber trich every now and then but I think its my eyes playing tricks.

I just feel its too early if the hairs are still growing and white/light light greenish.

thanks guys, your patience is appreciate with my dumb ass.

shes cut down, dried it, and each nugg is separated now. they dried they didnt really get much denser, meaning they didnt dried up to tight clusters, they were still kinda bushy. So i put them in a plastic contrainer with wet paper towel to get some moisture them and pretty much use hand fingers to make them tighter by almost rolling them This is probably a stupid idea on my part but I didnt know what else to do. I mean I smoked a very very small amount and im pretty high off of it. But I guess I just want to know why they didnt dry into tight clusters thats all.

j

Back
Top Bottom