ready to flower?

ViCiOsO

Hey guys, I've been thinking of flowering now, but the plant I'm LSTing is still kinda small. Will I still get a bunch of smaller colas, or have the side branches not developed enough yet?

The tallest plant is only about 12inches tall after 42 days of vegging (can't wait to try the NoMercy method). I was going to wait until the end of this month to flower, but I'm getting a little impatient. Will two weeks less of vegging have a major impact on yield? Here are some pictures, thanks in advance.

LST
DSC01109.JPG

DSC01106.JPG

DSC01107.JPG

12inch WhiteWidow
DSC01105.JPG

There's the seaweed in the little spray bottle. Working great so far. Thanks *****.
DSC01103.JPG

DSC01110.JPG

Yeah I know what you mean. The bottom isn't getting much light. I rotate the plants almost daily to get light everywhere. Any suggestions?

Also, for the last 2 weeks or so, I've only been using seaweed. Tryin to keep it simple. But I'm sure they're going to need extra nutes come flowering time. Any great flowering nutes you guys wanna tell me about?

How big of a light do you have?It looks like you have a smaller version of a hydro hut or home box?A 400w hps is perfect for that size with good ventilation.If you put your plants into flower at 12 inches, they should top out at 2 to 3 feet.With the proper nut regiment and ventilation you should harvest 3-4 ounces dry per plant.

On average, I only veg. for about a month. At 42 days you can start flowering whenever you wish.

Nice plants! To soon in my opinion to flower. You my want to clip off the tips. This is hard to do, especially if thay are your first girls! Not to worry, you'll be happy later you did. Results will be a plant with smaller but more buds.

Back
Top Bottom