Ready to Harvest?

Re: Ready to Harvest??

Plants4-10-06031.jpg

Plants4-10-06030.jpg

Plants4-10-06029.jpg

Plants4-10-06028.jpg

well....its really only the top few colas that look like that...the lower portion of those colas and lower down the plant have less than 50% red hairs and at the bottom there all white. So, should we wait another few days to get most of the plant with about 60% of the colas with orange hairs. I guess we will wait it out a couple more days. Thx for the advice black.

I would really just leave them alone until all the hairs turn red and it looks as if the whole plant is done flowering. But thats just my opinion. They are such great looking healthty plants and I would be afraid of killing them if I cut the top bud off.

BlackTurboTeg said:
Wont kill it just some shock. Dunno it look ready to harvest to me any day now.

He says the bottom hairs are still white and have not yet turned red. This was the only indication I had that the plants could use a little longer. Your patience will be rewarded ten-fold if you just wait.

As for chopping the tops, I only said not to do it because I would just leave them until the whole plant is completly done flowering. But thats just me, they are his plants and he can do whatever he pleases with them.

Yeah i know Some bottom pistils r not going to be ready . He needs a better shot of his plant not just the top cola.

But i agree with you Roorman. I would just wait to harvest the whole thing.

Here's a peep of our four ladies and their closet...

Plants4-11-06001.jpg

Plants4-11-06012.jpg

Plants4-11-06012.jpg

It's gettin crowded!!
Here's our Romulan clones...
Plants4-10-06035.jpg

Plants4-10-06033.jpg

The buds are supper sticky and leave a resiny feeling on your fingers when touched. They'll leave a dank ass smell on your hands after you play with em...i love it!

Thx bro..
The nug I took close-up pictures of...shown above...is of the front-left plant in the closet.

low.jpg

ideaofsize.jpg

what about these....they are my first grow, are lowryders on about day 55...(say 60 days seed to harvest on Pack)

I dont wanna chop em if they are not ready

Back
Top Bottom