Real Estate pricing

DTFuqua

I have seen some homes that sound very reasonable in the pueblo and west pueblo areas. Is there reason to be concerned about possibly living in these areas? I am a fixer upper type person. Are there better places to find very reasonably priced real estate. I actualy wouldn't mind building a small dome type home if I could find property in a safe and close in ( need access to hospitals and stores and such) area that has good water and not too restrictive building codes, or expensive permits for building and septic or electrical hook ups. I'm just tired of being a criminal and living my life in hiding. One other big thing. How hard is it to get aclimated to the altitudes there? I have breathing problems just walking around the block.

Expect a couple of weeks of getting tired fast and a month to get fully used to the altitude. Less time the higher your current altitude is compared to sea level. As far as Pueblo, I don't know the area well enough for any input. I have chronic bronchitis and the altitude doesn't bother me more than anywhere else.

Good Luck,
WillyB

Back
Top Bottom