Real so cal Co-Ops?

dadinpain

I was wondering if there were any real co-ops. Not just clubs who are making a killing. What I want is to be part of a co-op where there are members, Rules, and at harvest time, we all take a share of the flowers. I know that Santa Cruz has a few, but the waiting list is very long. Is this something that others have talked about.....or would this really fly. I mean you have to have trust.....and thats a big problem I can see. You have to have gardeners, and helpers. Honest ones. There has to be someone in charge to handle funds or donations to help make the coop work, and buy needed supplies. So why isnt this done? The southern cal area needs to have a garden or co-op for the patients. I sure as hell cant afford the club prices, and dont have the experience to grow my own as of yet. I have planted many many beans, and have yet to see what a bud looks like in my own garden due to bad luck. I guess in my mind it should be an easy fix......but where to start is the question. Why must it be so hard to get meds at an affordable price.

Later Gator
Dad

Mr Dad, I thought I read of one in Kern County years ago.. asude from that.. no. Perhaps Co-Ops keep themselves quiet to defer any hassles. But I'm going to search and see if I can find any.

Dad so are you in so cali then? I have heard of people trying to do this where you pay a membership fee and they grow plants for you and when harvest comes you get your 6 plants. Now i havent meet anyone down here that opperates a co-op like that. I think one of the reason's why you might not see that here is because of space and LA county limits. Remember up north many counties have a 99 plant limit while we in LA only have a 6. In LA your only real hope to be able to do what your asking would be to rent out a very large warehouse to turn it into a grow studio. I will keep my ears and eyes open dad and if i do come across any ill be sure to let you know

Oh and P.S. dad youll never get that experance in growing if you dont gorw. I just cured my first ever plant and i have to say it came out kusherific. Give it a try maybe you have a green thumb and dont even know it plus it would solve your co-ops problems

Mr Dad, nothing but I believe they exist. I'll keep an eye out. :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom