Real strains?

timta

I just got "Rock star", "Brothers OG", "Royal Chemdog"," Bacia Gelato", are these real strains or just made up? wondering. anyone had any of these before?

Yes, I agree with Jim. They are most likely same crosses as more known strain names. I just harvested two Rocky Dirck from a smaller breeder. Same crosses as Moby Dick, but different name. Awesome stuff but totally unknown I think.

Now days there are very few "Strains" out there. I think they are calling them something different these days anyway LOL. I don't mean land races. That is one thing. Then there are bred strains like Blueberry and C-99. After that most seeds out there are F-1 hybrids.

There is nothing wrong with a F-1 hybrid. In most cases they do better because of Hybrid Vigor. Because of what they are. Anyone can get lucky and have a F-1 come out just incredible. My F-1 hybrids seem to be doing alright for those that grow them. Very few people knew of Rare Dankness before Ghost train Haze. Now we all do. Who will be the next unknown breeder?

Back
Top Bottom