Real talk, why do I get much higher alone?

Spidermight

Been smokin for a while now (1-2 years of daily smoking)

When im home alone i can get a solid 20 minute high from a 0.2 bong hit or vape. (24% thc weed)

When im out with my friends or anywhere where there is other humans, i need so much more weed to get high and i never really reach the bake a 0.4g hit can give me alone....

Even if i smoke a gram in a blunt (all by myself) it won't get me as high as that 0.2 hit when im home relaxing....

Cloud it be because i have anxiety? It's usually much higher when I'm around people.

No matter how much i smoke i can never reach that " holy shit my eyes feel so heavy and i look chinese" kinda high

Actually thinking about it, the last time i got really high with ppl around me was this summer.

I went to another country and only had 3 g's to smoke over 15 days.

So for a while i just didn't smoke and enjoy my T break.

Then i went with someone to make a campfire in the wood and smoke meat over it, whipped my vape pen out, put 0.2 g's in it..... Holy shit..

I got that high that i used to get when i very first started smoking weed, i was seeing still images for a split second... Reminded me of the good day's when 2 hits from a joint made me tell the guy i was smoking weed " I'm gonna die I'm gonna die call an ambulance" i was literally seeing still images of what i was looking at for like 5 seconds pretty terrifying.

Not the super rare occasions where i get that after i take a T break I enjoy every second of it

Been smokin for a while now (1-2 years of daily smoking)

When im home alone i can get a solid 20 minute high from a 0.2 bong hit or vape. (24% thc weed)

When im out with my friends or anywhere where there is other humans, i need so much more weed to get high and i never really reach the bake a 0.4g hit can give me alone....

Even if i smoke a gram in a blunt (all by myself) it won't get me as high as that 0.2 hit when im home relaxing....

Cloud it be because i have anxiety? It's usually much higher when I'm around people.

No matter how much i smoke i can never reach that " holy shit my eyes feel so heavy and i look chinese" kinda high

Actually thinking about it, the last time i got really high with ppl around me was this summer.

I went to another country and only had 3 g's to smoke over 15 days.

So for a while i just didn't smoke and enjoy my T break.

Then i went with someone to make a campfire in the wood and smoke meat over it, whipped my vape pen out, put 0.2 g's in it..... Holy shit..

I got that high that i used to get when i very first started smoking weed, i was seeing still images for a split second... Reminded me of the good day's when 2 hits from a joint made me tell the guy i was smoking weed " I'm gonna die I'm gonna die call an ambulance" i was literally seeing still images of what i was looking at for like 5 seconds pretty terrifying.

Not the super rare occasions where i get that after i take a T break I enjoy every second of it
@spidermite523 , you make a good point with your post.

Maybe since pot a "mood drug", it may have worked on the mood you were in. Also, for us smokers that toke a few times a day, over a period of a few years, are what's knows as Seasoned Smokers.
Welcome to the club.
Spark up

@spidermite523 , you make a good point with your post.

Maybe since pot a "mood drug", it may have worked on the mood you were in. Also, for us smokers that toke a few times a day, over a period of a few years, are what's knows as Seasoned Smokers.
Welcome to the club.
Spark up
Honestly weed has made my life much better since i started smoking... It helps with so many issues and it's totally not addicting in MY experience....

Around a year ago after a bad break up i was smoking 2-3g per day from a bong, was literally a vegetable lol...

Now i only smoke in the evening during the week, after everything I have to do is done and im ready to turn my brain off and relax, around 0.5g in the evening.

Man, this stuff helped me SOOO much with anxiety, insomnia, overthinking stress etc ...

I think the benefits of this plant massively outweigh the risks for responsible people...

Not planning to stop anytime soon, just the occasional T break, I'm officially in the club pot head.

I do miss how high i used to get with friends the first times tho...maybe i should try dabbing (gotta make my own)

Or maybe a FAT etable before going out Saturday night, that sounds fun lol

Honestly weed has made my life much better since i started smoking... It helps with so many issues and it's totally not addicting in MY experience....

Around a year ago after a bad break up i was smoking 2-3g per day from a bong, was literally a vegetable lol...

Now i only smoke in the evening during the week, after everything I have to do is done and im ready to turn my brain off and relax, around 0.5g in the evening.

Man, this stuff helped me SOOO much with anxiety, insomnia, overthinking stress etc ...

I think the benefits of this plant massively outweigh the risks for responsible people...

Not planning to stop anytime soon, just the occasional T break, I'm officially in the club pot head.

I do miss how high i used to get with friends the first times tho...maybe i should try dabbing (gotta make my own)

Or maybe a FAT etable before going out Saturday night, that sounds fun lol
@spidermite523 , good hearing from you.
When I was in the workforce I, like you, only toked out in the evenings. Now that I'm retired from the workforce and growing my own pot, I smoke off and on all day and into the night. My mornings consist of black coffee and a sativa joint. I usually toke that first joint off and on for a couple hours. In the afternoon, I change to something more like a 50/50% sativa and indica mix. In the late evenings is when I break out the heavy indica's.
Take care

When you are alone and getting high, it is easy to become the watcher, the one inside who watches you doing things. It becomes easy to get lost in your own thoughts as you examine the inputs coming in to you in a completely different light. Pot allows the bridge between the two sides of your brain to activate, linking up both sides in this conversation and suddenly, the watcher becomes two watchers, each with his/her own take on the situation, one with logic and the other emotion. This is the point of the high for me and the thing that I most enjoy, the revelations that can occur in this time where one, becomes three. One of my watchers can feel the bodily feeling that this gives me, a sort of top of the head lightness with an awareness of extra activity in my brain. I associate that feeling as being "high". I also associate that with what comes next, insight, revelations and creativity.

The problem with people being around is that with all the necessary social interactions going on, a smile here, a nod to another, a constant searching the room of activity... all this interaction with the normal, it sort of takes your attention away from your watchers and your ability to explore things with your mind wide open. By necessity when people are around you have to almost work on not being so high, so you can still interact as you normally would as society demands. Many people get paranoid when they notice the effort this takes, wondering if others can tell that they are high. Many times in these situations your first watcher won't even appear, that one inside of you watching you in the present moment... you simply live the moment.

So I get you... being truly high and being able to enjoy the full experience for what it is worth is mostly a private experience, except in certain circumstances when two people can manage to be with each other through the experience. When it happens, with the 6 watchers all working their magic together, amazing things can happen.

Back
Top Bottom