Really insecure

Hobos Bandaid

so, when i smoked the other day i caught a really bad buzz while buzzed hehe. um, i fucking acted like a retard while talking to my mom, thank god it was only my mom there for me to act a fool. i dont know, does weed do this to you? im not a avid smoker but that time was remembered. does the quality of the weed count for this, this just total uneducated sort of speech while high. i dont wanna smoke around people and just have to like nod my head for responses. im not that smart anyway but does this wonderful plant kill brain cells like alcohol?

so basicaly, i was talking to my mom and everytime i caught exactly what i wanted to say, i just couldnt articulate it. now, ive watched videos over at the weed report and those guys can smoke forever and still know there shit, and besides that they just sound really decent, ya know? anyway this is sorta a rant, with a point, which is, does all weed make it hard for you to articulate your ideas? dont flame me by the way, im fucking sensitive :cheer:

There are some different type of strains that do this to me as well. I have some bud right now that I really only smoke while I watch movies or play games cause it is really hard to hold a convo cause I'm always slurring stuff or even putting two words together to form one fucked up wrong word. It's funny, just laugh and it'll be okay. I just say to myself, damn this is some good weed.

I came up with the word, manicorn while I was high

Couldn't have said it better straight!

Manicorn... LMAO :bravo:

There are some different type of strains that do this to me as well. I have some bud right now that I really only smoke while I watch movies or play games cause it is really hard to hold a convo cause I'm always slurring stuff or even putting two words together to form one fucked up wrong word. It's funny, just laugh and it'll be okay. I just say to myself, damn this is some good weed.

I came up with the word, manicorn while I was high

If you have to interact with people(something I try to avoid while high) then I recommend Indica strains, which give body highs. It's the Sativa that jack with your mind!

Also, weed does not kill brain cells like alcohol. If may actually be good for your brain, but I haven't looked into that enough to be more accurate.

Be around friends and be high a lot and practice keeping your cool if you don't wanna get caught . Eventually you'll get good at it but is very hard . Clear Eyes seem to fool anyone :)

Branson is right, it's all about practice. The more you smoke, the better you get at it. I haven't practiced enough to be comfortable getting really high around other people, so when I'm in a group I only take one or two hits. Just remember your limits (and your etiquette: If it's your turn to hit the bowl and you pass, you're most likely out of the rotation for the rest of that bowl)

sometimes i get really cold and start trembling =(, like my skin is more sensitive or something heh. i dont like the way it looks though, im not a crackhead. anyway, this i would defeinitely want to hide cuz it just brings things to mind like, "why the fuck are you shaking so much man". then again i would do this mostly in winters, so..go figure.

i read every response i get and i appreciate the concern as well, thanks!.

Be around friends and be high a lot and practice keeping your cool if you don't wanna get caught . Eventually you'll get good at it but is very hard . Clear Eyes seem to fool anyone :)

Maybe in grade school clear eyes worked for me, but these days people can look at me and know somethings not right....Possibly the permanent grin I can't ever get rid of!!!:thumb:

Maybe in grade school clear eyes worked for me, but these days people can look at me and know somethings not right....Possibly the permanent grin I can't ever get rid of!!!:thumb:

im lucky enough to have them still work for me , or maybe it's just that they don't care that I'm high ? whatever it is , keep blazin' everyone ;)

Then it's sativa that I want.

If you have to interact with people(something I try to avoid while high) then I recommend Indica strains, which give body highs. It's the Sativa that jack with your mind!

Also, weed does not kill brain cells like alcohol. If may actually be good for your brain, but I haven't looked into that enough to be more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom