Reasons to go to Amsterdam

Thepurplem0nkey

They say a picture's worth a thousand words.....these are from New Years and and 10 days after, 2003/4. Most of these were taken by my buddy.

Helter Skelter hash. WOW. Was about the pliability of TAR< just like it looked, but got you R I P E D!!!!

pre-amsterdam021.jpg

In amsterdam, when it's time to go home, you cant tae your weed with you. Even smoing all night long until we pass out, we couldnt possibly finish the amount of weed we had left over, its that inexpensive, and that easy to buy there. THis is what we wound up leaving for the hotel staff. Min you we had three times the amount before we left LOL. Notive that bag of keif? GOt that at THE GREY AREA. Its run by to oakies (no shit, two oklahoma boys) who were extremely nice and was the only place that sold american 1/8ths and quarters. That "keif" was actualy GREY MIST CYRSTAL HAZE. It started out as a very flakey and crumbly piece of hash/pressed keif. My buddy just wound up crusing it, and rolling it into a joint with his weed. GOOD STUFF! Very skunky.

pre-amsterdam032.jpg

These are some fresh truffles I picked up when I was over there. I ate them and curious things happened. Lets just say the Dutch know how to grow all kinds of wonderful things, and they are quite skilled at their trade!

pre-amsterdam039.jpg

This is a 10 dollar SPACE CAKE. This will get you B A K E D!

pre-amsterdam041.jpg

Heheheh. This is just a shot my buddy took of his stash before he tried to smoke it all the last night there. A large selection, a good bong, and lots of papers and blunt wraps. <sniff> good times. Lets see if I can clear some of those up for you. Top row, left to right: Morning Glory (From Barney's), <dont know>, RF (dont know what i stands for), dunno, NYC Deisel (tasted like gasoline no kidding, smelled and tasted like NY).
2nd row, L to R: DUnno, Dunno, Purple Haze, Ak47, 00 Ice Hash, Dunno.
I dont know what the rest are :)

pre-amsterdam089.jpg

This is one that I took. See those twoi spacecakes? In amsterdam, thtas called "breakfast".

pre-amsterdam014.jpg

-PM

wow, i came on here tonight because i wanted to create an appetite for smoking, and PurpleM, you did it man! Cya

nice. very fucking nice man. i would have tried to smuggle a bit back but then again i am functionaly retarded sometimes. but still damn thats some nice looking weed. Oh yeah are these very special truffels legal in the Netherlands?

i would have tried to smuggle a bit back
Hehehehe. Every time ive been over there, I've brought stuff back. And each time ive gotten bolder. And each time i SWEAR I will NEVER do something as idiotic as smuggle drugs back into this country ever again. Last time I managed to get an O of hash and an O of weed (Hash was stashed in a a jar of Gnutella, and the weed was rolled into cigars). GOt past numerous screenings AND DEA beagles!!!! i DONT recomend it, I was sweating BALLS the ENTIRE flight back, and damn near shat myself when the dogs began sniffing the bags when I landed in Philly.

HasH, thanks for the compliment. I LOVE marijuana, aint no denying that :D

Smokey, I didnt eat those truffles, but I did brew them into tea. Mixed with some earl grey, you cant really taste them ;-) If you notice (which I didnt when I roiginaly posted), in the third (last) picture with the two spacecakes, theres some dried up mushrooms that I also bought when there, which also did curious things to me. I* cant recall their name exactly...All I gotta say is, Amsterdam is the place of LIBERTY, and CAPS. Nuff' said for a weed site :grinjoint:
-PM

thats cool man if i can ask you one more thing. did they cause neausea because i heard they can im im really bad with neausea so i wouldnt you know

Smokey, my buddy has a real sensitive stimach, and he gets sick every time he does it. I never had a problem. If you have a sensitive stomach, I suggest making the tea. You mat feel a bit queezyat first, but that feeling gos away fast. WHen you are in Amsterdam, its not like the states. Weed and other goodies arent sold under ground and in the shaodws. If you are looking for a specific qualitiy in a specific "party favor", you talk to the shop keeper and they will recomend and advise :) You cant truely understand how free that place is till you get there. You're gunna love it!
-PM

Purple, how much did your trip plus an adequit amount of goodies cost all together? I am curious because I really want to go there. Im thinking of going to "The Cup" either this year or next.

Be sure to tell me the dates that y'all are coming on. We gotta hook up and I'll show you around all the good coffeeshops and smart(shroom)shops in and around Amsterdam.

Well, staying in a hostel and buying goodies for about a week ran me about 20 grand (including airfaire). BUt I go in the dead of winter. Going during hte cups deems sort of a waste to me. its hella expensive and crowded. Best to go in January when only the Dutch are around and the prices are much more affordable :)
0PM

damn............... 20 grand? damn................. i guess ill go to amsterdam when money grows out of my ass............

you sure you dont mean 2 grand?

all I can say is, that's beautiful i think Im gonna cry

Back
Top Bottom