We getting really close. I see a single amber trichrome up top.
348E5487-0FF8-4CA8-BDD3-B21F444D1FB2.jpeg

On the calyx or leaf?
calyx but it might be a reflection of the orange hair. We are getting close though. I would like to see some of the lowers bulk up a bit better before I pull the harvest trigger.
LOL! Stare at it long enough and you might get to see another!
I know right. Imagine some up.
Nice layer of resin, Reave.
Look at all that THC!
She looks like she’s gonna do it to ya :cool:
Thanks Donkey. I do really like this blue Dream strain. Fast flowering , good high can my really complain.

calyx but it might be a reflection of the orange hair. We are getting close though. I would like to see some of the lowers bulk up a bit better before I pull the harvest trigger.

I know right. Imagine some up.

Thanks Donkey. I do really like this blue Dream strain. Fast flowering , good high can my really complain.
So you are liking the Blue Dream. I have some to grow this coming spring I am dying to try it. I Love a good head buzz

Great idea penny , although the speed is likely the good genetics. Others in the comparison thread have popped quite quickly as well. Tomorrow I will post exactly how I do my seeds, my success rate is very decent when I don’t count the Uber old Columbian gold seeds which were 0%. Other than that only 1 seed has not popped from across 3 breeders.

one thing I need to learn I think is to cull crap genetics and pheno Hunt. IfI actually want a bumper crop I need to stop working from seed and start working from the good mothers.

with all the cool genetics to try and my general inquisitive and curious nature I find it hard not to want to do the new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom