I’ve actually got a clone from my topped green crack in one. I had the puck sitting in a bit of water because she seemed to love it. I found a bit of mildew looking action on my puck. I’m just going to hydrate a new one, lift the clone out, and drop it in a new one. Normally the pucks are under the top layer of soil, so I never see it after it’s planted. Just like trace said though, I’m sure anything could turn moldy on a person with the right conditions (or would it be wrong conditions lol)
Everyone has there own way of cloning that they are comfortable with. I'm almost 100% using rapid rooter plugs and solo cup with clear Solo's for a dome. Funny thing for me is it's a set it and forget it, lazy way compared to what I was doing. Lol

Everyone has there own way of cloning that they are comfortable with. I'm almost 100% using rapid rooter plugs and solo cup with clear Solo's for a dome. Funny thing for me is it's a set it and forget it, lazy way compared to what I was doing. Lol
Well.. so far, I’m 1 for 1 attempt. If that changes to a, 0-1 I will find out within the next couple days if she’s still standing or not lol. I have no said way of cloning, because I haven’t done much time in researching that topic. tbh after doing what I do know, I was just wingin it.... :laughtwo::passitleft:

DWC#1 White Widow:
PH:6.08 Static PPM:956 Static Water Level: Falling

D9DCA55E-3D39-4986-B1C7-3315E0CABAC5.jpeg

DWC#2 Gorilla Girls
PH:6.2 PPM:736 Water Level: Falling
Girls have been trimmed except for their tops for the most part. I have them coated the under sides of the leaves with the DE solution. Plants look good. The thrip war continues. Persistence is the key.

DWC#3 Dr. Seedsman
PH:6.0 PPM:595 Water Level: LOL
Only a couple days above ground but she looks good.
DE72BBF5-DA9B-42D9-AF78-427278D44645.jpeg

DWC#4 Critical Purple Kush
PH:5.95 PPM:595 Water Level: LOL
This new seedlings g is also looking good. Now we wait for some roots
09BA7B10-A55E-474D-A474-19D69998923A.jpeg

My tap water is about 170-240 PPM. I use tap water that I bubble off for a couple days to balance ph and vent off the chlorine before I use it in the reservoirs. Canada is having trouble getting many products gut now like hydro guard and even the bacteria to make your own root teas(bacillus) so I have resorted to using stress Zyme which has sludge eating bacteria, wish I knew which ones but anyway it seems to be keeping the roots clean. Before I was using it the white widow in flower got kind of gross.

Stay Tuned for a write up on how I start my seeds. Thanks for stopping by.

No amber KEEP BULKING
1EAC6229-6EA4-49AB-A03B-FC57E415210B.jpeg
66254BDA-1221-43D0-AC37-B46382422A62.jpeg

Sure, but I haven't found them to vary all that much. For me it also depends on the season.
Ok so there are environmental factors that could alter it slightly. I’m thinking something I did caused it to be ready early. It got pretty dry the one time before I fed it.

DWC#1 White Widow
PH: 5.85 Falling PPM: 1102 Rising Waterlevel: Falling.
Plant looks good. The roots are starting to look a bit better. I’ll lever b for now.

DWC#2 Gorilla Gurls
PH:6.14 PPM:748 water level: falling
Perfect

seedlings no change.

Blue Dream flowering girls, still no amber but some of the plants are starting to look drunk. Lol. They will be done soon.
76D3ADD2-9627-4484-98D2-745871B171AC.jpeg
86C97EFE-1624-464D-891F-F0EC47218452.jpeg
7EC2754D-1F84-488D-A00E-660E8A2D8FA0.jpeg
75A8EB29-17FA-4986-BA70-371927F30C8D.jpeg

How to Germinate Reave style:

Step 1: Place the Seed in a shot glass with bottled spring water. (Not RO , distilled or Tap water).
Step 2: place the shot glass in a dark room temperature location for 20-24 hours. I just use my high cupboard. If the seeds had not sunk in the water I come back after a number of hours and poke them with my finger and then they usually sink.
Step 3:pre-soak medium with thrive alive b1 red mixed at 12.5ml(2.5 tsp.) per gallon. I have been using jiffy pods but the medium doesn’t matter. I used to used pro mix and solo cups.
Step 4: Check on your seeds. Usually after 20 hours they have cracked open if they are not really old and not stored properly. At this point I used to dump the entire contents of the shot glass onto a paper towel on a plate. Then I would wait for tails of about a cm. I found this to be a pointless step. Now I cut the jiffy pods in half and place the seed tap root facing down about a centimetre and a half from the top of the pod and fold it back together. I then will place them on a plate under the light (18/6) until they pop. Then move them to whatever medium you like.

Happy Growing friends.

Back
Top Bottom