Looks good to me :yummy:
Thank you thank you! They are beauties. (Pretty sure the bottom right one is a male at this point but I wanted one. )
Best pic of nothing so far today. :high-five:
I love nothing now!
Yep nothing but a pretty sea of green Reave, it makes a happy scene!
Thank you Stunger, happy is as happy does.
Thanks for the non-update update for us! :laughtwo:

Oh and happy belated 420, Reave. I hope it was a good one for you!
Those are the best am I right? Happy belated 420 to you as well and to everyone else! I do nothing now most days except stare at the plants and admire them. Lol.

Update

Hello 420 friends. :welcome: Today I bring you a peak at my surprise auto.

ACE Seeds auto:

First day above ground: March 5th

Making her 49 days old. Breeder says 9-10 weeks flower.

FF613300-5320-4A23-928A-3D17B6C6B782.jpeg

BC419024-E496-4325-BCCF-EEAE04B25E11.jpeg

Going to have to look back in the journal to see when we noticed it was an auto and 9-10 weeks from then. No matter though we just check the trichromes once she starts looking ready.

Some breeders list seed to chop for their auto times. For example Brooklyn sunrise from Dutch passion is listed seed to chop for 11 weeks. Ace seeds specifically says 9-10 weeks of flower.

I noticed a few people complaining about breeder timelines and this discrepancy could be why.

Check with your auto breeder and see how they list their autos.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my journal :Namaste:

That looks interesting Reave, which auto of Ace's is she? Looks very promising!
Not sure but they only have two and they are similar. I thought it was their first one but now I’m not to sure we will have to wait till further into flower. Once she’s further along we can verify against the pictures or I will ask them. It came in a fem mix pack from @True North Seed Bank

Not sure but they only have two and they are similar. I thought it was their first one but now I’m not to sure we will have to wait till further into flower. Once she’s further along we can verify against the pictures or I will ask them. It came in a fem mix pack from @True North Seed Bank
Yes I thought they only had 2 as well. Never mind they both sound great!

Hell 420 folks,

Welcome to my update. A little more going on today. Got a tea brewing although not sure they will need it and some other things going on.

Auto Update:

She is still have as can be and is finished stretching. The flowers have started to bulk up.

286B1B0C-572E-4FD2-92B5-1D82C48DFCC3.jpeg

Veg Tent Update:

The amnesia haze is a male but don’t fret , I wanted some pollen. I had been pondering how to best deal with the whole pollination process but the first dilemma has been solved.

The Amnesia Haze was placed in a 2x2 @Mars Hydro tent under a TS 1000 giving him a nice home to develop.

Amnesia Haze Male

E41D7C1D-EBC5-451A-8C10-43037CC23496.jpeg

The other plants remain in the tent and now they have more room. It does look like they are going to need some support.

B23F5C28-A649-4989-B24D-2BD2DBD76932.jpeg

Bottom Left: Canuk Seeds Afghani
Bottom Right: Barney’s Farm Utopia Haze
Top Left: Barney’s Farm Chronic Thunder
Top Right: Ace Seeds unknown genetics.

Thanks again for taking the time to check out my grow. If anyone has any tips and tricks I can use for pollination I am all ears. I would like to pollinate a branch on each mother but not the whole plant. Stay safe 420 friends

Hell 420 folks,

Welcome to my update. A little more going on today. Got a tea brewing although not sure they will need it and some other things going on.

Auto Update:

She is still have as can be and is finished stretching. The flowers have started to bulk up.

286B1B0C-572E-4FD2-92B5-1D82C48DFCC3.jpeg

Veg Tent Update:

The amnesia haze is a male but don’t fret , I wanted some pollen. I had been pondering how to best deal with the whole pollination process but the first dilemma has been solved.

The Amnesia Haze was placed in a 2x2 @Mars Hydro tent under a TS 1000 giving him a nice home to develop.

Amnesia Haze Male

E41D7C1D-EBC5-451A-8C10-43037CC23496.jpeg

The other plants remain in the tent and now they have more room. It does look like they are going to need some support.

B23F5C28-A649-4989-B24D-2BD2DBD76932.jpeg

Bottom Left: Canuk Seeds Afghani
Bottom Right: Barney’s Farm Utopia Haze
Top Left: Barney’s Farm Chronic Thunder
Top Right: Ace Seeds unknown genetics.

Thanks again for taking the time to check out my grow. If anyone has any tips and tricks I can use for pollination I am all ears. I would like to pollinate a branch on each mother but not the whole plant. Stay safe 420 friends
Hey Reave, I just did that in the current journal. It's a lot of fun! Come on over and check out the simplicity. There's nothing to it almost.

Thanks @StoneOtter , I was just checking it out. Looks EZ PZ. Did you have a post about the pollen collection process too?
Hmmm, maybe not? I take the male out of the area just before it starts to open it's pods and set up a small cfl light over it running 12/12. I don't worry about darkness in the off hours as it may be light out. When they start I take a small mirror or piece of glass and a bamboo skewer to either tap the open pod onto the glass or lean the top few inches over it and tap. The pollen lands on it and then scraped into a small jar with a good seal with a razor blade. Do it in dry times if possible. High rh can be a problem later if it goes into the fridge for storage. A few grains of rice in the jar will help with the moisture. I'm trying dry packs like you find in med bottles now. I may have gone through this, stoner ya know.

Update

Good morning 420! Got some photos of my plants progress this morning.

Auto

This auto is so lovely and her buds are starting to thicken up now so soon we may be able to narrow in on what strain she may be. Ohh what fun!

FED9E2C0-69ED-4ABF-A08A-7EED164E3B67.jpeg

929259FC-7718-4967-914E-84DE426BC756.jpeg

Barnys Farm Chronic Thunder

This girl seems to have some great genetics. Easily the largest of the all the girls. She had to be topped an extra time to keep her in line and she is still edging out her tent friends.

335501AB-7607-4F6F-9583-544BE64E588A.jpeg

F64C9334-BA59-4232-A2F8-7028610ACF1E.jpeg

Barnys Farm Utopia Haze

Another good looking plant from Barnys farm. The Utopia Haze is no slouch she is also progressing beautifully.

F1D7B844-748D-49B5-8F9C-05F759412EEF.jpeg

Ace seeds unknown strain

The second largest of the girls is going to have two thick colas as the side branching was not as uniform on this top and I kind of let them grow natural because there was no need for LST to fill out the tent. Another lovely girl with her 11 fingered leaves. Just gorgeous

7C0ED4B0-4CEA-42C2-BD44-DE2A176E93DF.jpeg

B8BCF9D6-F830-4FFD-B8AA-D307F2C3E8AE.jpeg

Canuk Seeds Afghani

This girl has been a bit floppy her whole life so maybe it is the genetics. Big big fan leaves and she is very stout. So stout that I put her on a 2 gallon bucket so she is the same height as her friends.

C205515F-4CA3-4505-860B-DF13EF627189.jpeg

Amnesia Haze

Call him Dad because this awesome male is going to be used to father seeds on each of the pre mentioned plants. I am so excited for this, not only to creat the seeds but the combinations that can come down the line should be a lot of fun as well.

2FDEC716-D461-47FE-B161-C8B3C990D578.jpeg

Group Shot

7A51A796-512C-442C-96AB-BE7B7C4658B5.jpeg

Thanks for taking the time to check out my grow.

Special thanks to @StoneOtter and @InTheShed to pointing me in the right direction and always giving sound advice.

Thanks to all the rest of my 420 friends as well without you this grow would not be possible and I never would have come this far in expanding my experience and knowledge at this pace. Very much appreciated.

-reave

Hey reave! I must say, that is one fine looking Amnesia Haze male. You're going to get some nice plants in your breeding adventures with that one. All the other plants are looking spot on as well. Hopefully time will tell what that unknown strain is, amazing leaves! Keep up the good work friend!

Whatever you’re doing keep it up because they’re all looking great.
Thanks BigD! I’m thinking the same thing. We hit a stride. Don’t want to get too cocky though, flower is another animal.
Those plants are looking great, and that male is going to be one proud poppa!

Getting crowded in there, as predicted. :)
And that’s after removing a very large plant. Once they stop stretching I’m going to clean them yup a bit more.
Have fun chuckin Reave!
Thanks Otter , should be a blast.
Hey reave! I must say, that is one fine looking Amnesia Haze male. You're going to get some nice plants in your breeding adventures with that one. All the other plants are looking spot on as well. Hopefully time will tell what that unknown strain is, amazing leaves! Keep up the good work friend!
Thank you dick. I am still amazed they are only 2 months old. Finally growing this weed like a weed.

Back
Top Bottom