Update Flower Tent

Stretch looks to be over and the buds are starting to grow in. I did a major clean up since the tent is very full I was pretty aggressive. Left almost all fan leaves though.

Took a shot with one plant out because that indica is bushy af.

25127C5D-8F01-4B8D-9E2B-2530A0FC9722.jpeg

Another with the Afghani back in.
50D683F2-9AAD-48CB-903D-FEC78592C948.jpeg

Got a gallon of RO water each today. These are thirsty girls got to go out and get more water today.

Welcome 420 friends. Here is another small update with some photos to boot.

Auto Update:

Flowers are so big and heavy she’s starting to bend quite a bit. So bondage it is. I brushed my arms against her a little bit by accident and now they are sticky af. This is going to be a good I think. Woot.

I will contact the breeder in a couple more weeks to see if we can nail down the genetics. More fun to come

BDCE9B34-3E09-4EFB-9130-AF213A175FD9.jpeg
80339796-CCF0-4235-A953-F945E57E333C.jpeg

Great airflow in there Reave, even with the Afghani back in! Well done with the thinning.
Thanks for the compliment sometimes it’s hard to cut enough away.
They are looking lovely green and healthy Reave!
Thanks stunger. I’m super happy so far.

Hey reave, the flower tent is looking full, good job on thinning the herd. You'll get some nice airflow through there now.

Crazy the auto has such heavy flowers already. What day is that one on again?

Welcome 420 friends. Here is another small update with some photos to boot.

Auto Update:

Flowers are so big and heavy she’s starting to bend quite a bit. So bondage it is. I brushed my arms against her a little bit by accident and now they are sticky af. This is going to be a good I think. Woot.

I will contact the breeder in a couple more weeks to see if we can nail down the genetics. More fun to come

BDCE9B34-3E09-4EFB-9130-AF213A175FD9.jpeg
80339796-CCF0-4235-A953-F945E57E333C.jpeg
Reave, that is a beautiful flowering weed! You even started after me and got there quicker. Excellent work!

nice job @Reave some nice frost you're getting there :)
Thank you. Moving right along now. I’ll do some update soon , flowers starting to come in nice now.
Reave, that is a beautiful flowering weed! You even started after me and got there quicker. Excellent work!
I cannot believe how fast and large these ones are growing. One of the plants is a bit of a dud but we just won’t grow that one again.
Looking great @Reave ! Just checking in.
Hi Jlac, thanks for checking out my grow. I am very happy with this current grow. It has also been my simplest grow to date. Organic soil. (Coots mix) and RO water. One tea at transplant and one tea at transition and that’s all it has been.

The auto is also doing quite well:

image.jpg

They're looking great, it'll be interesting once harvested how you compare the organic Coots mix to previous grows. :ganjamon:
I am interested too. Migt need to do a side by side with the same strain so we know for sure. But I don’t think I will use anything else now. I have spent a 27$ so far on RO water though so I might need to get an under sink RO filter to cut costs, but they are about 300-700$. So likely worth installing as grows could cost 60-100$ in water.

I am interested too. Migt need to do a side by side with the same strain so we know for sure. But I don’t think I will use anything else now. I have spent a 27$ so far on RO water though so I might need to get an under sink RO filter to cut costs, but they are about 300-700$. So likely worth installing as grows could cost 60-100$ in water.
That is a bit of a cost for a RO filter. I just use tap water (I know everyone's tap water will be different), I usually refill the watering can immediately after watering so it can 'sit' for 24 hours and off gas any chlorine before I water the plants with it the following day when I add some worm wee to it. I feel it seems to work ok altho I have not run any side by sides to know. But if I was looking at $300 - $700 for an RO filter, I would perhaps consider instead getting an oxygen emitter, as it seems from what I've read that well oxygenated water is really beneficial and would also presumably help off gassing if using tap water. I think @Nunyabiz uses one. The cost of all these 'extras' can really add up!

I super oxygenate my water, yes it helps especially if you have a proper soil so that you water every day.
I think most tap water now has Chloramine in it not chlorine, Chloramine does not off gas.
I think it needs to be either filtered or I believe vitamin C will also get rid of it.

If you're one of the few that actually still has chlorine i suppose the oxygenation would help get rid of it plus obviously get a lot of dissolved oxygen into your water and into your soil.

Back
Top Bottom