Summer Update:

Wow the weather has just been phenomenal. So much fun in the summer walking around in just shorts full time. Love me some heat.

Sorry for the lack of content 420 friends been far too busy to post but I seem to have some time now. Thanks for stopping in.

I have since chooped These but this was them pretty close to chop.

Chronic Thunder

091ACBD2-0F09-4808-8A42-0E79110A7550.jpeg

Utopia Haze

E7459FF8-CD7A-475E-ABE8-9E2D52034989.jpeg

AS #4

1534BD7D-25ED-42FF-B4F9-9FEDE28B93FC.jpeg

Group Shot

35808328-3077-4D67-9B09-392A7E7684E2.jpeg

Each of these three girls had one branch pollinated with the amnesia haze male and it worked out great. Just a few seeds in each jar and the look good. Cannot wait to explore my own crosses.

The forth girl has some genetic problem I think. It’s an Afghani and it looks real strange. I think I’ll just make edibles out of it.

When drying this time I used paper bags and I really liked them. Kept the buds to the right dry speed. I didn’t do anything special just aired them out a couple times. They are already curing in jars and I have not weighed them yet.

The next 4 are going to be clones of one of the previous 3. When they go in the flower tent I will start my next grow which will be seeds from this grow.

Thanks again for stopping by to check out my grow. I’m really happy with the results of this organic grow.
Those are some nice looking plants Reave! Chronic a Thunder is a real beauty! Good job!

Those are some nice looking plants Reave! Chronic a Thunder is a real beauty! Good job!
Thanks SmokingBud! That Chrinic thunder is good. I think it’s what I just smokes. Relaxed feeling and get the munchies pretty quick , taste quite good too. Not 100% it was chronic thunder though because before I went on a trek I just got back from inthrough some from each jar into the bag. So I had about 4 kinds in there. The three I mentioned and also some from the auto I mentioned a bit back.
They look great and congrats on the harvest and seeds! Might want to give that mutant a taste just in case it mutated to the plus side.

Thanks for dropping those pics, and carry on with the summer fun. :cool:
Thanks Shed. I’ll give her a try. I didn’t pollinate her even because she grew real funny the entire time. Always looked droopy and strange. And yes we will carry on. About to go on another vacation then maybe even another at the beginning of august.
Some tasty looking buds there Reave, enjoy!
Thanks Stunger. I remember the struggles of some of my first grows and now everything is on cruise. Even my last couple drys and cures have been solid which is something I struggled with. Crazy how fast they can go from too damp to too dry.

Thanks for checking out my grow guys. Appreciate it.

Sorry for no posts for some time. I really haven’t done to much since posting though. I cropped out and then I kind of let everything go for a bit because summer and the September work schedule were crazy. Getting ready to get back into my hobby again here.

Currently just finishing some Autos from Canuk seeds. I started them for someone else for a summer outside grow but they never ended up taking them so I just finished them in the tent. They didn’t really produce that well or look that good because I kind of neglected them.

Got all the scrubby plants coming back on track now. Once the last two autos finish we will have 8 plants which are clones from the last non auto grow. Utopia Haze, Chronic Thunder and some random Ace seeds strain. Once these girls are looking good again , one tent maybe both will go to flower.

I would bend and fold them all in half if they were mine. :)
Just to shorten them up? Or over your knee and into the bin? Lol.

Got that girl chopped up and washed. It’s a Cheese Auto from Canuk seeds. Just put on the drying rack till it drips off and can go into the paper bags.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom