The one plant looks like it’s struggling a bit so I amended the soil with some MBP , kelp, neem, and karanja. Hopefully that helps with the bugs a bit too.
Hey Reave, the soil should love those, they're all great amendments to add.

Update:

Hello 420,

Today is day 56 in the flower tent and I thought we should check in on the girls progress:

Plant was cloned from a seed in a mix pack. The breeder helped me identify, I went through all the pictures on their site and this was the one. There are a couple others that compare but have WAY longer flowering times.

The Nepalese sativa is a strong and compact highland sativa with short flowering and excellent resistance against mold and cold. Its dense and resinous flowers produce first class hash.

The Nepalese was crossed with a touch of Jamaican’85 to add vigor, yield, bluish colors and the classic positive Jamaican effect to the final hybrid, whilst maintaining the original Nepalese sativa behavior.

Excellent sativa for rainy and cold climates, and for indoor growing.

• Tipo F6 STABILIZED HYBRID
  • Format Feminized and Regular
  • Sativa / Indica ratio 60 % sativa / 40 % indica
  • THC 10-15 %
  • CBD Below 1 %
  • Flowering indoors 9 weeks
  • Flowering outdoors End of September / Early October
  • Yield Average-High
  • Resistance against spider mites Average-High
  • Resistance against powder mildew High
  • Resistance against botrytis High
  • Resistance against white fly Average-High
  • Resistance against cold High
  • Resistance against heat Average-High
  • Latitude 0º-47º
  • Genetics (Nepalese/Jamaica '85) x Nepalese.
  • Structure Small-medium structure with columnar growth.
  • Bouquet Seductive sweet, creamy and caramelized aroma, with hints of honey.
  • High Warm, clean and expansive effect that leaves you happy and floating on air for 2-3 hours.

Seems like a pretty decent plant. If I remember correct we liked the smoke from the first round. It's gone isn't it?

Barnys Farm Utopia Haze has some beautiful purple in it, although it doesn't look like any Utopia Haze I can find pictures of, wonder if it was a mispack. Either way plant is gorgeous looking.

This is the specifications for Utopia Haze

Utopia Haze™ is bred from a prized Sativa dominant Brazilian landrace. Continuous backcrossing of selected plants of this wonderful strain ended with Utopia Haze™. When finally released in 2008 Utopia Haze™ was the overall favourite at the 2008 Cannabis Cup, winning both the Cannabis and Sativa Cups. Utopia Haze™ grows tall, up to 130cm and is high yielding and mould and disease resistant. Utopia Haze™ bursts with citrus and mint flavour, with a powerful long lasting cerebral Sativa high.

• Type: Feminised
  • Photoperiod: Normal
  • Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
  • Genetics: Brazilian landrace
  • Effect: Cerebral Lift, Hazy Relaxation, Sleepy
  • Indoor Yield (g): up to 650 gr/m²
  • Flowering Time (days): 70 - 75
  • Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
  • Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 3rd-4th week
  • Height (cm): 110/130cm
  • Height Indoor (cm): 130cm
  • Indica %: 10%
  • Sativa %: 90%
  • Medical: No
  • Taste: Fruity, Spicy, Mint, Citrus
  • Aroma: Fruity, Woody, Pungent, Earthy
My Utopia haze is almost finished and its Day 56, another indicator my plant may be something else. SOMETHING ELSE AWESOME whatever it is.

Specifications for Barnys Farm Chronic Thunder

Chronic Thunder™ was created by crossing the legendary Alaskan Thunder with the stable and high yielding Dr Chronic. Both parents are long established superior genetics and both have achieved greatness in their own right. This wonderful blend of genetics creates a high yielding, short flowering Indica dominant hybrid that grows to 100cm tall indoors with heavy side branches that need support in their final flowering stage. Flowering time of just 8.5 weeks, Chronic Thunder™ produces a relaxing satisfied high with a unique dried cinnamon fragrance and flavour.
  • Type: Feminised
  • Photoperiod: Normal
  • Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
  • Genetics: Chronic x Alaskan Thunder Fuck
  • Effect: Mellow, Satisfying, Relaxing
  • Indoor Yield (g): up to 600 gr/m²
  • Flowering Time (days): 55 - 60
  • Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: September
  • Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 3rd-4th week
  • Height (cm): 90/100cm
  • Height Indoor (cm): 100cm
  • Indica %: 80%
  • Sativa %: 20%
  • Medical: No
  • Taste: Chocolate, Earthy, Sweet
  • Aroma: Dried Cinnamon, Spicy Pepper, Earth, Fuel

Chronic Thunder has been discontinued and I will be retiring all these strains after the SCROG is done. Even if I cant grow these again I would for sure grow others Barnys seeds. I bot a single of both on sale and both popped and produced.

Also each of these girls was crossed with a Amnesia Haze male (Plant was a beast too) and I have seeds from each. My next run is going to be Bubba Kush x Kali China but then I think I will work with my own stock.

Thanks for checking in 420 great growing with you guys!

Hello 420 Friends

Update:

Progress Picture dump.

Can’t complain things are coming along. Thanks for looking in.

A lot of clear glass in there so I think you've got some time still. They look frosty as all get out!
Yeh for sure this weekend at the earliest. I’ll check the again Saturday.
Beautiful trichs :yummy:
Thanks Don!
I love that warm fuzzy world! They're beautifully close!
Mmmm yes tasty.

On a side not I also started a worm composter , I will detail it in my upcoming journal but i started it with a #7 fabric pot fill 4-5 inches with cow manure composted and a pound of worms. They seem to be loving life.

image.jpg

Thanks for stopping in 420 , have a great evening!

Update:

Missed you guys. Got upset after my one plant hermied. I don’t see too many seeds but time will tell.

The other two are ready now too. The look pretty good. Chop will be slow because I got a bit of a cold.

Got about a half ounce or so off that first plant. I’ll eat it eventually. There was also some larfy stuff I cured separately, will use for cooking.

Utopia Haze
FA3C6042-BF72-4AAE-923C-75C7085AADEB.jpeg
775C743C-0698-4A7D-80E8-E27F19FFCFE5.jpeg

Chronic Thunder

747CEAC9-5C10-4F5C-8330-96078837764D.jpeg
43FD69FE-5C9F-420D-B8FA-44F4CAFFF11E.jpeg

Nepal Jam

A7E9AFE6-1674-4D5C-A74D-48C38B4CE35A.jpeg

Kind of a hasty update, in one month the sister plants in the second tent will be ready. Same brands. After they are done we will start some new genetics. Thanks for stopping in !

Back
Top Bottom