This bud though:
F10305F2-B8B6-44E1-91F2-25BEA25BBE11.jpeg

You should have some Nice smoke in a bit. I Love White Widow and I am dying to try the Bruce Banner I have seeds of both and plan to run them this spring . Looking Great

You should have some Nice smoke in a bit. I Love White Widow and I am dying to try the Bruce Banner I have seeds of both and plan to run them this spring . Looking Great
The white widow is good. Only downside is the length of high I find to be short. My original Bruce banner that this one was cloned from had nute deficiencies so it wasn’t the best. I would still say not the beat genes but this plant turned out much better.
image.jpg

You can see on the lower leaf she is still a bit picky, but very nice over all.

The white widow in hydro got a bit close to the light, lol, but she is turning out well. Her roots are a bit gross but she still looks fine and will finish out in another week or so.
image.jpg

The Pro mix BX White Widow.
image.jpg

That look to the leaves is thrips damage in case anyone was wondering or interested.

The white widow is good. Only downside is the length of high I find to be short. My original Bruce banner that this one was cloned from had nute deficiencies so it wasn’t the best. I would still say not the beat genes but this plant turned out much better.
image.jpg

You can see on the lower leaf she is still a bit picky, but very nice over all.

The white widow in hydro got a bit close to the light, lol, but she is turning out well. Her roots are a bit gross but she still looks fine and will finish out in another week or so.
image.jpg

The Pro mix BX White Widow.
image.jpg

That look to the leaves is thrips damage in case anyone was wondering or interested.
They are looking good I plan to grow both next spring. I am the same way about WW it doesn't last very long but a nice day time buzz. It makes me feel Groovy for a bit I just wish the high lasted longer. My Gelcaps and my brownies have a big body high , very little head high to it. I Love a good head high I miss that from the Caps and brownies.

For me I chop whenever I have time. One thing I personally like to do is let them slightly dry out before chop. Hell today I got out of work early came home and chopped plants midday. Time of day doesn't matter to me personally. Chop away :headbanger:
Yeh if I have time that’s my main thing but I just saw other growers doing different things and wondered.

Back
Top Bottom