Trichs, I don’t see any amber. Still got a bit to go. She smells and looks great though.
4E13E84A-050E-4A25-853E-D9B0FCE032FD.jpeg
C3FB365C-8BA5-452C-9EBC-82F0879DA43A.jpeg

I Love having my lights all the way to the top of my tent. I don't have pullies on them they have Jack Chain at each end and I tied them right to the post in my tent so there is only 2 or 3 inches between the top of the light to the top of the tent. Those ratcheting hangers on lights don't allow you to get to the very top of the tent. No messing around with adjusting your lights all the time and they are up out of the way so you can tend to the plants

I Love having my lights all the way to the top of my tent. I don't have pullies on them they have Jack Chain at each end and I tied them right to the post in my tent so there is only 2 or 3 inches between the top of the light to the top of the tent. Those ratcheting hangers on lights don't allow you to get to the very top of the tent. No messing around with adjusting your lights all the time and they are up out of the way so you can tend to the plants
I noticed you do that but I run mine at 3 feet and low power in veg to save electricity. Not a bad idea though. Then I don’t run them over 75% in flower at 1 foot. Move them is t really that hard. One of my main issues is I have a 6 foot tent when it should be 7 or at least 6.5. Don’t think I would want the power bar much closer to the tent anyway.
image.jpg

Yep I see you have them all the way up :high-five: Someone who mentored me had me do it and I Love them that way. Only problem is you need more lights that way to get the same PPFD at the canopy. Its a trade off for keeping them up high but I will pay for an extra light to keep them there

looks like we are in for quite a few seeds. Can’t find a single nanner so I think it’s possible it has pollinated from a nearby hemp farm. We have them all over here. Well within 10 miles. Anyway I hope it wasn’t a hemp male. People have also been planting bag seed and just letting them grow but I also feel like it’s a bit early for the male flowers to be ready. Who knows. Either way we will be growing out the seeds to check them out. See if I can breed down my own strain of autos.
EF269C3E-C1FC-473B-B436-BC2066E9C1B4.jpeg

Maybe at some point we will be able to tell which one is which. I mixed them up early on when I transplanted them. Rookie move bro. Anyway doesn’t really matter because we are going to smoke them both.
We have White OG Kush and Alaskan Purple. Here is the party crasher. She has adjusted to the 3500k led.
F87DB934-9DF4-47D0-8E0C-3C8AB2670417.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom