Reave's Soilless: Peat, Bark, Sphagnum, Perlite, White Widow 2018

Yeh I think I’m going to get some sticky cards and some of tha earth stuff. Plants only have a month left and I have succeeded in slowing them down I believe. I’ll do a couple more sprays and then just let them finish. In the mean time I’m going to see if I can get a line one some been oil. Some Canadians use these shipping services to ship to American address then ship to themselves.
The neem oil , your using an iPhone to . Typed in neem and it went to been, that’s crazy . If you have the yellow and they show up you can catch them early. Are you close to Mississauga or Toronto? Did a lot of contract labor at Mississauga!

The neem oil , your using an iPhone to . Typed in neem and it went to been, that’s crazy . If you have the yellow and they show up you can catch them early. Are you close to Mississauga or Toronto? Did a lot of contract labor at Mississauga!
I’m in the black gold province.

Durga Mata 2, what a good looking plant.
115D9C35-4E45-4981-9ECF-63B33E4161D6.jpeg
Yes Sir...you smoke her like I do mine...you'll take a trip an never the farm. :ciao::passitleft::peace::Rasta:

I’m in the black gold province.
Reave...they all looking real sweet..I'm on my second grow..WW..my seeds are 15 + years old...all Fem from Oregan. .all Organic .White Widows are tempormental. .the don'nt like alot nutes. However read n look at you're plants...they'll surely speak too Ya..take on all the knowledge ya can get from our senior growers.
Knowledge is...Power! Best of luck...Peace :peace:

Reave...they all looking real sweet..I'm on my second grow..WW..my seeds are 15 + years old...all Fem from Oregan. .all Organic .White Widows are tempormental. .the don'nt like alot nutes. However read n look at you're plants...they'll surely speak too Ya..take on all the knowledge ya can get from our senior growers.
Knowledge is...Power! Best of luck...Peace :peace:
Thanks Gunner. So glad I found this place. My grow went from zero to hero pretty much. Very happy with my plants. Also I have learned to relax and I am having a ton more fun.

Thanks Gunner. So glad I found this place. My grow went from zero to hero pretty much. Very happy with my plants. Also I have learned to relax and I am having a ton more fun.
I grew up on big farm in Indiana...cattle and planting corn..high in nitro. .plus soy beans...And young bag seed...Columbian Red an Gold...I'm a guerrilla grower....however I'm always open to new ways...and that gentleman West Coast Hippie...I'd like grow out There...oh Shit
Cool Beans.... :peace:

I want to put a plant outside in my garden between the strawberries and the tomatoes. My soil has tons of nutes in it. Came back from vacation last year to a tomato bush that was 4 feet high and had about 50 plus tomatoes on it. Just don’t want to piss off the neighbors. Maybe one of them low smell cultivars.

I have been through that post a number of times very helpful. I know I have thrips though and some of the suggestion I do not want to use as they contain pyrethin which I was told was questionable to use on something you burn and inhale.

The diatomaceous earth gets here on Friday. I will put a layer of that on the soil. I am also going to spray in a couple minutes here. So between the final spray and the diatomaceous earth we should win this war. It will stop their life cycle. I also got some sticky cards so we can monitor that which we cannot see apparently.

Thrips live under the leaves, so a layer of DE on the soil won't be all that helpful. What will be is mixing the DE with water in a spray bottle. Shake shake spray, shake shake spray! Mostly the undersides as you don't want to coat the tops and block the light.

• Add 4 tablespoons of diatomaceous earth into a one-gallon container of water with a lid the seals tightly. Screw the lid on and shake vigorously until the DE dissolves into the water.
  • Fill a spray bottle or garden pump sprayer with the mixture.
  • Spray the plants with a fine mist until they are wet but not dripping. Spray the undersides of leaves too.
  • Allow the plants to dry. As the water evaporates the DE is left behind as a protective barrier which adheres to the plant’s leaves and stems.
[NB: Don't use diatomaceous earth on plants in flower!]

Back
Top Bottom