Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Wonder if he ships to Australia? Online shatter :rofl::rofl: brilliant..

Hard to say if it would make it after going thru customs x-rays and such. This is all done within Canada and comes with tracking numbers so it's not so bad. I am glad I found the compassion club that I am a member with, very reasonable prices and very timely delivery :)

Welcome askhole... I'm glad that didn't offend, otherwise I wouldn't know what jokes to write :rofl:

Trying to get you back in here too mate :)

Hey 777, don't know about back in action, well....

Morning heir and Dennise :passitleft: don't mind if I do... Public holiday here tomorrow, a.f.l grand final eve :rofl: I love this place :rofl: our next one is for a horse race :rofl::rofl:

did you start last year with the public holiday?

Hey flyfisher, plants are alright.. Damn lights though, flower tent looks like a darkroom compared to where I have the girls vegging...

Blaze, I have a lucky charm, you've got one too :) I've seen her and she's beautiful...

Started last year here.. Alright if you don't have anybody on the books.. Id be shattered paying somebody to have today off though. I love my footy, my teams in the granny, but day off to watch them walk down a street??? Lol...

Back
Top Bottom