Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

looks like its all happening in here :rofl: :rofl: don't worry don, ive messed up a few plants in the past, very easy to do, that's when i started labelling them all :rofl: I'm so bad ill take a clone and walk out of the room and forget what it is :rofl:

Had 5 autos a month ago that I had labeled in Dixie cups waiting for a break in the weather to put them outside in big buckets. Was so careful to label them. Got done the transplant went inside to get a sharpie to write on the buckets but I took a toke break in between came outside grabbed buckets and started moving them to the other side of the house got the first ones down there and realized I never labeled when I got back to take the second trip. And I had them memorized which one I transplanted first but I didn't remember which side of the row I took the first ones from. So yeah mate I have 5 autos chilling out back and I have no clue what's what anymore. Ones a candy kush a sucker punch a sour diesel a northern lights and an amnesia haze

Had 5 autos a month ago that I had labeled in Dixie cups waiting for a break in the weather to put them outside in big buckets. Was so careful to label them. Got done the transplant went inside to get a sharpie to write on the buckets but I took a toke break in between came outside grabbed buckets and started moving them to the other side of the house got the first ones down there and realized I never labeled when I got back to take the second trip. And I had them memorized which one I transplanted first but I didn't remember which side of the row I took the first ones from. So yeah mate I have 5 autos chilling out back and I have no clue what's what anymore. Ones a candy kush a sucker punch a sour diesel a northern lights and an amnesia haze
This is how a stoner keeps notes. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I feel your pain mate, at least look at the bright side, they are autos, not like you will be taking clones and having them hang around, at the end of the day they are going to be treated the same way and grown out like any other no matter what the strain is, you might be able to tell them apart at the end :high-five:

There's a few strains I confuse once they go outside. I have 13 outdoor strains this year and 150 plants. I'd say there's a solid 35 I don't know what they are lol my indoor shits all on a calendar and labeled but once they go outside its too much work to label each plant when they go in the ground.
I like the Frisian duck. Super easy to identify lol nothing else looks like it

420-magazine-mobile770922232.jpg

I had one flowering inside but hit a note problem and it is definitely not the plant you want indoors with a bug problem. The curly webbed leaves make it a sealed up fortress for mites. I pulled it and stuck it outside for another 2 weeks so I can turn it into oil.
But it's purple like this on day 38 I can't wait to see how it looks on October first

whats the smoke like on the duck?

Not sure. I've only smoked a premie version of it. I'll let you know in October. I'm not trying to run anymore indoors the mites love them.
I popped a seedling in March for outdoors. Took about 30 cuttings off her so I should have plenty to taste then lol

Regular ducksfoot is very very good. Huge thing around here is duck. I'm the first one to bring the purple duck though :)
But I would say the duck strain that's been kicking it around here is a solid 15-18% and has a very sweet spice taste. Very good tasting. I don't grow much of the regular duck because it's a bitch to trim.

Mate it's fucking bullshit. Had couple on my leg before,squeeze and hair pops out, this fucker is deep in guts, all hard about size of golf ball,little bigger.. got some good sympathy from friends. 'Putting to much shit on your head, meant to grow out isn't it?' Or 'that's problem being hung like a mouse, squeeze it mate, you might get a extra quarter inch'

jandre, I'll keep it covered when I look at my plants..I don't want an infestation coming out my guts looking for a feed :rofl:

This is my Humboldt Purple Headband.
Day 30
Starting to get frosty, hasn't filled out all that much yet.

Idk what those genetics are stated to be, but 707 Headband is Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel/OG Kush (BX) and tbh it never fills out much, takes to the OGK bud structure overall. Killer smoke though. .

A week holed up in a hotel room with a Thai hooker of questionable provenance & a couple ounces of blow & you'll be good as new Grizz.

Sounds just like the holiday I need :rofl:

I'm really liberal minded with that shit.. don't believe in addictions or well I think the mirror is the best place to lay blame with them.. I enjoy but I also have a business to run, so enjoyment has to be a dedicated time and not all the time.. only thing I'm addicted to is mull and fair chance that's the tobacco.. always mull at the party, called a smorgasboard :)

Back
Top Bottom