Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

:passitleft: hey sneaky.. how's bub?

Ingrown wig hair sounds painful :rofl:

Hemp hair :rofl:

Rebecca Luxurious Human Hair,Hair Extensions,Lace Front And Full Lace Wigs Online Store

Would hit it like a screen door in a hurricane. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Grizz, should grow some tobacco, its meant to be fine for you.

They recon the phosphorus ferts contribute to the harmfulness plus the rest of the processing.

jandre, I'll keep it covered when I look at my plants..I don't want an infestation coming out my guts looking for a feed :rofl:

Dude I just done looking at a tube video with some guy having some removed :lot-o-toke:
I have had some parasites from India that freaked me but them Botfly O my Days good luck pal :passitleft:

I'm sitting in the doctors surgery, waiting for a doctor.. I'm doubled over in pain.. my whole stomach is sore and red, infection across it. Can't believe the pain I'm in.. Ill need antibiotics.. now for the laugh... in grown hair.. it's not funny. Any laughs go on ignore :rofl::rofl:

Man I had a ingrown hair in my beard once. Festered up and all this puss came out when popped and a 7" long hair curled up like a spring. Was knarly.

You wouldn't think a hair could cause so much damage.. aren't they growing from inside the body anyway? Damn sucker still hurts.. hopefully tomorrow it softens up and I can go the squeeze..

Some quick pics from flower tent..
Durple Pream. Getting close, maybe week away..

IMG_497115.JPG

IMG_497212.JPG

IMG_497310.JPG

IMG_49749.JPG

IMG_497610.JPG

IMG_49778.JPG

Blue Hyena

IMG_497810.JPG

IMG_497912.JPG

IMG_498010.JPG

Mouser awesome mate :high-five: :passitleft:
Jandre :passitleft: thanks man... I just killed a wasp :rofl:

Thank you and welcome... ohh it's you Feral, didn't recognise you, you had a hair cut or a shave, something different.. :passitleft:

Got package today, includes New Skunk, ASH, Widow Grail, Ortega, Spice and more...

Back
Top Bottom