Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Thanks man.. wish I could take some credit but these are all BIDs work.. if anything I've held them back. this just shows how easy weed is to grow, plant it and put a light on top, you won't get the biggest yield but you'll get a nice smoke..

Thanks Jaga :passitleft: you just jealous cause I know where she is :rofl: hope that's not too early :rofl: actually, I hope you found it :passitleft:

Hospital? What the hell was wrong man? Hope you're doing better now.

Yeah my boy came back from his grandparents with the flu, gave it to me except it hit me a lot harder than him, have been having chest pains and squeezing pains in my lungs, dizzy, hot and cold flushes, oh and pissing like a racehorse :rofl: I basically went to hospital because I thought I was having a heart attack, they had me hooked up to a whole heap of machines and doing so many different tests I was expecting them to find something wrong but everything came back pretty clear, it turns out to be a pretty severe batch of the flu but also a slight case of Pleurisy which is what was causing the chest pains ;) So going to take a week or two to get back to myself again but at least now I know I'm not dying :rofl:

Pleurisy is an inflammation of the membrane that surrounds and protects the lungs (the pleura). Inflammation occurs when an infection or damaging agent irritates the pleural surface. As a consequence, sharp chest pains are the primary symptom of pleurisy.

At least your sorry you haven't been around. lame excuse though :rofl: my guess, to keep you away from my journal, a gunshot wound or cutting up firewood and chainsaw damage :rofl: that all means sorry to hear bro, hope you get better soon (for those needing a translation) :rofl::passitleft: flu sucks.. stay warm and rest... I'm still battling an ingrown hair :rofl:

maybe, still sore and swollen.. half thinking spider bite now, can't squeeze any hair out..

I diaganosed, doctor hardly looked.. I went to another coupe days later, she put me on higher dose and gave me another prescription.. said come back next day. I didn't, nothing changed and I missed chemist/drugstore, was closed all weekend.. so wait till this script is gone and hopefully it comes good.. infection is going from it now, its not as red or hot..

Hey mate :passitleft: about same spot, right of button inch down and inch to right..
Think one of Durples will be ready tonight/tomorrow with other following not far behind..

At least your sorry you haven't been around. lame excuse though :rofl: my guess, to keep you away from my journal, a gunshot wound or cutting up firewood and chainsaw damage :rofl: that all means sorry to hear bro, hope you get better soon (for those needing a translation) :rofl::passitleft: flu sucks.. stay warm and rest... I'm still battling an ingrown hair :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: thanks bud, now I got a sore gut from laughing :rofl: damn still with the ingrown hair? id have cut it out myself by now :rofl:

Yeah my boy came back from his grandparents with the flu, gave it to me except it hit me a lot harder than him, have been having chest pains and squeezing pains in my lungs, dizzy, hot and cold flushes, oh and pissing like a racehorse :rofl: I basically went to hospital because I thought I was having a heart attack, they had me hooked up to a whole heap of machines and doing so many different tests I was expecting them to find something wrong but everything came back pretty clear, it turns out to be a pretty severe batch of the flu but also a slight case of Pleurisy which is what was causing the chest pains ;) So going to take a week or two to get back to myself again but at least now I know I'm not dying :rofl:

Fake heart attacks are no joke man. I'm only half jesting as well. Had a similar situation last year. Was fucken scary man. What compounded the issue is that my heart fires in a different order to most people, so when they hooked me up to the ECG they also thought I was having a heart attack. Not a pleasant day.

At least you're on the mend now. :thumb:

Grizz, spider bite makes way more sense. Penicillin... can take care of the :bravo: as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom