Recommendations anyone?

mathuv

Can any1 recommend a fast growing outdoor strain (preferably sativa) that doesnt grow too high?? Or how to control the height of your plant outdoors? Sorry im being picky but I wanna find the best strain for me b4 i start growin.
Peace.:peace:

if u have ample room, i suggest super ice, its an outdoor only, very fast, and a heavy yielder, and it actually responds better to lst.

Top 'em, spread e'm and tie 'em down
You end up with more Bud
due to more buds sites being exposed to the sun.

What u mean "spread em?"
im outdoor guerilla growing so i need a short plant, how do u tie a plan t down properly, what does this do?

Can any1 recommend a fast growing outdoor strain (preferably sativa) that doesnt grow too high??
Mazar and Durban Poison. Try tying the top down and growing it more horizontally if height is a concern. Or starting your outdoor crop later in the season so it doesn't have time to get too big before flowering.

What u mean "spread em?"
im outdoor guerilla growing so i need a short plant, how do u tie a plan t down properly, what does this do?

Stakes and hemp cord.
Rather than lettting' the main cola/or after topping, other colas go straight up take a turn on her and pull her over without bustin' 'em up of course.
Tie her off to the stake.
half hitches and bowlines should work

Exposes the bud sites on/along a developing cola to more direct light and
you end up with many nice colas on a branch.

Thought all you Guerilla dudes knew that?
ain't that QuanityTweak #1 in the book?
Outdoor Srog?

Durban Poison is looking very good to me, i live near africa and the temps can easily get to 95F+ And the harvest time is perfect, end of september. If i plant early/mid july, will they have time to grow?

hey, what are your opinions on master kush? Also, should i consider poking a hole in a bucket and leaving it near the plant instead of going to water it twice a week?

as i came to find out, master kush prefers it outdoor, i dont give a shit what the breeder thinks, this is what i know. i didnt yield very much indoor, so i reveged her out and cloned she did awesome, and am going to take clones for outdoor. i've got pics of what it looks like in my pics. anyway the plant is a very rugged son of a bitch, i mean i've seen a clone of this get bent over and snap a little, a little tape and some super thrive, it was back at it in no time. i recommend this strain. if u pick it, you will not be disapointed, the high was so wierd. couch lock for sure, but it makes your head go in a thousand directions.

If i plant early/mid july, will they have time to grow?

OK maybe a better way to put it...mid-growing season at whatever location you happen to be, since I did not know where you were. Let's say 3-4 months from your local harvest time.

I would agree with that time table but :)

I'm big on big temp drops at night/dark cycle.
I like my whole flowering cycle to to chilly in the dark.
Makes even the leafs frosty.

Point is,
when do you start getting night time temps 10-15 below your day time temps? I would look at that and plan back from there.

sure you plant clones early they harvest big yeilds outside,
they will finish in their normal or close to normal time frame.
But will they be as frosty as possible?

Hemp/weed tend to produce more Trichs if exposed to colder than normal temps in order to protect the plant.
Right?

Oh and If it was me workin' outside,
I would start plantin' clones as soon as I had 55 degree soil temps,
daily, weekly or what ever I/MyMother stock could keep up with,
and wouldn't stop till 2 months/55-65 days(strain dependent)
before the date of my first hard freeze,
maybe even as far as 2-3 wks after HardFreeze.

Yeapper, that's what I woould Do :)

hell veg a couple out indoor for that extra little bit of yield, then move em out door along with all the rest. yea daMago what the plant is doing is shooting off trich's to help lock in moisture, the cold will strip em of it. hence slowing growth due to slow glucose production.

Back
Top Bottom