Recommendations for a PC Grow Home (Looking for a Computer/Server Tower)

Crawgal

Hi All,

I'm a long time toker venturing into the growing realm. I've been doing my research and I'll need to go with a PC grow to grow. Now I've been looking online at all kinds of computer towers, but there's a lot out there and I'm no computer whizz.

I'm not in a region with access to many used/refurbished computer stores or resale shops. Help a toker out.... Any folks out there willing to recommend a few computer/server tower models that'll be easy to empty out to convert into my personal PC grow? Any leads would be SUPER APPRECIATED!

Peace, Love & Green! :thanks:

you could just about gut any pc tower that's suitable to your needs and available
all you really want is an empty box you can fill with what you want

i think pc grow boxes are a horrible place to start.you will have to grow from clones and get to know your strain.if you plant from seed you will run out of room.

you wont have enough room with seeds for sure lol
it can be like 6 inches tall put it into 12/12 and they will wanna be 2 feet tall or taller
at least clones will flower right away reducing the stretch
the other thing would be to grow autos in soil
some autos tend to stay smaller in soil
like the 60 dw like a small Christmas tree but suppose to give about an oz

I had to edit I hate this auto correcting thing :rofl:
I swear I typed tend and when I posted it said tent :rofl:

sounded good in theory i like the ultra stealth of it but i cannot imagine even getting an ounce.you would def have to start with cuttings that are pure indica.i like the idea of an old wardrobe but i cannot imagine he doesnt have a closet or bedroom or even his attic.in my state if you get caught with one plant its the same as 99 even if there 6 inches tall.so go hard or dont bother.i wouldnt bother growing without an hid light and ample space and good genetics.

Thank you all for the replies, I appreciate the input! I wish I could build or gut a closet, def would be yield more for sure. Had to go with a super stealthy option...

Thanks everybody!

yea be lucky to get an oz in a pc case but I don't think its impossible
use autos that can give at least an oz dried ive seen em small 18 inch or less and can give about an oz dried
not impossible

Thanks Cronichemphog! I found a sweet pc and started my first grow. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good yield my first time.

Back
Top Bottom