Red Diesel 12/12

It makes the stems stronger since they are always moving slightly. May help to blow the stink around too ;-) I use a fan on all my plants after they get out of the humidity dome. I usually leave them in the humidity dome for 3 - 4 weeks. Since my MH is in use for the flowering girls now I have 6 cfls above the dome but they are not enough lumens so my plants do tend to stretch during that time. I am working on getting another MH to resolve that issue.

Stoner and Ms Fox, thanks for the info. I do have some issues to work out still for the early stages so they don't stretch so much.

Ms Fox, one of the seedlings I have going now did fall over because the stem was too weak from no air movement so I propped it up with sticks and have it near the fan. Looks like that on is getting stronger and starting to hold its own weight now. This shows how important fans are in your grow room. Are you going to start another grow soon?

:peace: :ganjamon:

Good luck with the hydro ms fox!

Time for an update.... Of the 4 that I started with so far 1 boy and 2 girls! I plan on making seeds so I hope the last one is girl :) They look good to me and really perked up, let me know what ya think.

Can't wait for the buds to start.

Thanks mate! So.... I have 3 girls and 1 boy out of 4 seeds which is perfect! Now I got pollen to make some seeds and I'm gonna pollenate a currently flowering 2 weeks now Arjan's Haze #3 to start some new mix, hopefully it will be good :Rasta:

Thanks Stony.

Ok, I know that I don't have enough light on them right now, but should change that this week with another 400mh I am getting with agrosun bulb. I have a group shot with some of the columbian red haze started at the same time. They are about 24 inches now and that is with them being on 12/12 from seed! That is nuts... it may be partly due to the lack of light directly on them. They are about 2 feet to the side of a 400w mh already on my other flowering plants so they are getting more light than just the cfls hanging ;-)

I hope to get more interesting pictures later after the room clears out a little which will be in 3 weeks.
Anyway, on to the pics...

Here is a group shot, they are against the wall on the left.
IMG_1585.JPG

This is the red diesel.
IMG_1586.JPG

good is an understatement! jsut tuinning but dammn fine job there man!

Back
Top Bottom