Red Tiny Bugs?

AboveDaClouds

I just looked in both of my pots and noticed alot of small red tiny bugs crawling in the soil and on the inside walls of my pots....will these bugs kill my plant?

I haven't noticed any difference in my plant growth or yellowing of my leaves.....are these spider mites?

I haven't noticed any webs or anything and i've looked on the underside of leaves and haven't seen them...but when I look on the sides I see a couple huddled together, my plant still looks real healthy no leave damage on the new growth but I did notice my first set of leaves at the bottom have like 8 yellow spots.....

well I'm just under a week in flowering is it still ok to use neem oil?

yeah when I get up in the morning I'm headed to the store.......its been an strictly indoor grow...I didn't think organic soil would have bugs oh well :allgood:

Bonide Organic Tomato & Vegetable 3-in-1 Spray, RTS, 32 oz

is this spray ok to use? it says its safe to spray directly on plant up until the day of harvest.

Yes, I checked it out on their website. It is 99% Neem oil and will work well IF you get complete coverage of the foliage, top and bottom. The neem oil coats the critters and effectively suffocates them, same with their eggs. It is non-toxic to mammals and safe on the environment as it is a natural organic product. Application should be bi-weekly up to the last week. Give one rinsing spray to finish, to wash off any residual Neem oil which could have an adverse affect on taste. If you can add a seaweed tonic to your neem spray, it will help the plant resist insect attack.

Back
Top Bottom