ReefCheef's 1st Bubblegrow Blueberry/God's Bud

Hey nice pics Papa! +reps Glad someone could show what is going on. The supercrop job seems to be going well. I have just about all the nugs in direct light, still a few I need to finagle with.

The buds are starting to fill in pretty nice :cheer: Still waiting on my camera it should be this weekend.

Well I get my camera back later today or tomorow morning so pics should be coming soon.

The purp plant is looking great. I've topped her 3 times now and she is loving it. I think this is how I will grow all of my plants from now on, I really feel like I have the topping down pretty good. Maybe I'll practice my fimming skills on the next girl ready for it.

I think the god bud has some sort of deficiency :( She is taking forever to show signs of sex and some of the leaves are pretty messed up.

I hate not being able to post pics and share my adventures with everyone, stay tuned pics soon.

Heres a few pics...

P1010025_.JPG

P1010022_.JPG

P1010021_.JPG

P1010013_.JPG

P1010014_.JPG

P10100074.JPG

P1010001_.JPG

enjoy ill be back with more

good good!

looks good man!

Hey looking good Reefa!!:popcorn:

I cant give you any more reps... but... look at all those hairs! ;) glad you got your camera back!

Thanks everyone! Milk I'm gonna take some pics of where I supercroped for ya.:cheer: I love the stage I'm at with the girls, like a proud parent sending their kid to college. Everyday the nugs get sexier and sexier.

Gonna be some nice lookin buds, trying to figure out if I want god bud or that OG kush for the future =/ decisions decisions...

SG
Id go with the OG kush but thats me... Im hoping for some nice lookin buds :cheer:
Lookin stellar! And the pron is only gonna get better! Enjoy sending the kids off!

:peace::rollit:
Thanks papa
looking great bro:bravo:
:cheer::cheer:
:goodjob: Those girls look wonderful!

Thanks green I love my girls:yahoo:

Well some sad news... the God Bud is a male so I chopped him down. :rip: I was going to take a clone and reveg to maybe someday cross it with something else but I said screw it...

Back
Top Bottom