ReefCheef's 1st Bubblegrow Blueberry/God's Bud

Cool I think Im going to forget the CD spool lid then when I do a setup. What do you think of adding a drip line to that setup? Or is it better just going str8 DWC? I might have 2-3 Airstones if i can they say the more O2 the better :)

Cool I think Im going to forget the CD spool lid then when I do a setup. What do you think of adding a drip line to that setup? Or is it better just going str8 DWC? I might have 2-3 Airstones if i can they say the more O2 the better :)

Ya the more air the better for sure. I would do a drip line if you have the money to do so. I just water down the top roots when I remember to. It seems to work just fine, but you have to factor in my laziness so on average I watered the top roots about once every 2-3 days. A drip line would be much more consistent.:reading420magazine:

:surf: Just surfing the grows ReefCheef and it looks as though you'll be medicating soon! :bong:

Check out the Deep Water Culture Home. I'm surprised I haven't seen you there.:hmmmm:

Looking good! How far along are you?
Those pics were taken day 29 I think :blunt:
reffa excellent diagrams buddy im thinking of trying this in my next grow just to see the difference between soil and hydro seems to me like there growth is ten fold compared to soil grows, good work
Thanks langa :tokin: I agree with you :blunt: the growth rate is pretty insane
With hydro, you really see a big difference in how fast they veg. ;)
:blunt:
:surf: Just surfing the grows ReefCheef and it looks as though you'll be medicating soon! :bong:

Check out the Deep Water Culture Home. I'm surprised I haven't seen you there.:hmmmm:
:thanks: Bootum I cant wait for them to be done :wood: Ive been there many times. Probably havent seen me because that thread moves real fast :morenutes:

Well just smoked a fatty and took some pics after the girls went to sleep.

Day 34 12/12

One of the two sideways main-colas... this one has not gotten nearly as much light as it should have. This plant is ridiculously big its a bitch to get everything under the light.
P10100165.JPG

And the other main-cola... not the best picture
P10100076.JPG

And some nugs :blunt:
P10100016.JPG

P10100065.JPG

P10100103.JPG

P10100116.JPG

P10100133.JPG

P10100144.JPG

P10100153.JPG

And my favorite pic :lot-o-toke:
P10100124.JPG

Hope you enjoyed the pics!!

I must say... hydro may grow faster... but... my plants given the time could be just as big as any hydro plant ;) they just take a long time... ;)

Looking great Reefa, how far out from harvest are you?
Thanks lebowski! I think they grow so fast in hydro or in bubbles at least is because the roots are always chilling in the water/nutes. And yea soil grows outdoors can get crazy big :cheer:
I honestly have no idea when I will harvest... This is a mystery strain so no clue how long she should go and what not. I'm just going off the color of the trichs and she is starting to really pack on the trichs. Im hoping I can chop her down by the end of this month.
Looking great man! Repzors!

SG
Thanks SG back at ya:peace:

Well just smoked a fatty and took some pics after the girls went to sleep.

Day 34 12/12

One of the two sideways main-colas... this one has not gotten nearly as much light as it should have. This plant is ridiculously big its a bitch to get everything under the light.
P10100165.JPG

And the other main-cola... not the best picture
P10100076.JPG

And some nugs :blunt:
P10100016.JPG

P10100065.JPG

P10100103.JPG

P10100116.JPG

P10100133.JPG

P10100144.JPG

P10100153.JPG

And my favorite pic :lot-o-toke:
P10100124.JPG

Hope you enjoyed the pics!!

Holy sh!t! Those are only 5 weeks along with 5 plants in your flowering room, and only a 600w hps??

Those are beautiful, good job!

What size pots are they in; or are they hydro?

Hey guy thanks :blunt:

Heh the beginning of this journal is a completely different grow. All of those pics are from my one ginormous plant.

Yea Im rocking a very simple DWC setup. I have all of my girls in 5gallon buckets. The growth rate with bubbles is seriously insane :morenutes:

Yea Im rocking a very simple DWC setup. I have all of my girls in 5gallon buckets. The growth rate with bubbles is seriously insane

Hmm, makes me think I should switch up to a nice dwc setup like yours.. But good job!

Back
Top Bottom