ReefCheef's 1st Bubblegrow Blueberry/God's Bud

Hmm, makes me think I should switch up to a nice dwc setup like yours.. But good job!
Its pretty cheap and low maintenance. I really like it:) If you ever do I hope I can help with any questions you might have :cheer:

Damn nice pics :yummy: Want to pick your brain or ask a stupid question. If using the 5bucket method how much to you fill your res with water? 4 gallons? And how do you grow out your plants so the roots are in water? Do you use a sub pump like in the SH units and place a tube right into the rockwool until they are in the water and remove the pump once they are in the water? sorry to bother you just figured since you use 5gal buckets It would be best to ask you :)

Damn nice pics :yummy: Want to pick your brain or ask a stupid question. If using the 5bucket method how much to you fill your res with water? 4 gallons? And how do you grow out your plants so the roots are in water? Do you use a sub pump like in the SH units and place a tube right into the rockwool until they are in the water and remove the pump once they are in the water? sorry to bother you just figured since you use 5gal buckets It would be best to ask you :)

Thanks Myzz :blunt: I fill my res with about 3 1/2 gallons. Pretty much about an inch away from the bottom of the net pot. And I usually water the top roots by hand every once and awhile. I never really saw a need for a drip setup since Im around my plants quite often:morenutes:

Thx for stopping by!!

Noted-thanks for the fast response :) how long is your seedling stage if you dont mind me asking? Seems like most people let em grow for abour 2-3 tops before vegging. One last one-for today is what is the light scheduel you use for your seedling phase? :thanks:

Noted-thanks for the fast response :) how long is your seedling stage if you dont mind me asking? Seems like most people let em grow for abour 2-3 tops before vegging. One last one-for today is what is the light scheduel you use for your seedling phase? :thanks:

I cant really say when I would technically start "vegging" them. I give them veg nutes pretty early. Probably by the 4th or 5th node Im pumping them full of veg nutes.

When I plant a seed I just soak some rockwool and throw them in there. I put them under a 5000k CFL and a 2700k CFL. The light schedule is 24/0 for about a week then I have a decent size seedling then I switch to 18/6.

Holy Cow Reefa Cheefa!
Just caught up on your journal. Suck it took me this long to find it. You grow yourself some very nice plants. Love your clean setup and those plants, not sure I have the words to describe how wonderful those ladies look. Very nice job and am in for the rest of the journey for sure. + rep, sucks I can only give you one...

Holy Cow Reefa Cheefa!
Just caught up on your journal. Suck it took me this long to find it. You grow yourself some very nice plants. Love your clean setup and those plants, not sure I have the words to describe how wonderful those ladies look. Very nice job and am in for the rest of the journey for sure. + rep, sucks I can only give you one...

Thanks Sonzor!! Glad you found my little journal :blunt: The rest of the journey should be very fun :wood::yahoo::yahoo:

Well just smoked a fatty and took some pics after the girls went to sleep.

Day 34 12/12

One of the two sideways main-colas... this one has not gotten nearly as much light as it should have. This plant is ridiculously big its a bitch to get everything under the light.
P10100165.JPG

And the other main-cola... not the best picture
P10100076.JPG

And some nugs :blunt:
P10100016.JPG

P10100065.JPG

P10100103.JPG

P10100116.JPG

P10100133.JPG

P10100144.JPG

P10100153.JPG

And my favorite pic :lot-o-toke:
P10100124.JPG

Hope you enjoyed the pics!!

Ummm which is which?????????

Looking good!! Did you LST that plant?
Hey answer thanks for stopping by :blunt: Just about every branch is tied down in some way or supercroped. I have to anchor the plant to the ground or else it falls over from gangster leaning too much. She is at least 7 feet tall before I supercroped the main colas into submission:smokin:
I saw some string holding the stems down in the pics.

:goodjob: ReefCheef

Thanks Green :blunt: Ya man there are strings everywhere holding things together :smokin:

nice thread my freind :peacetwo:
Thanks GG :blunt:
I thought you had Blueberry and God Bud???????? or did i miss out on a important post?
I did but the GB turned out to be male and the BB is lagging behind a bit. I honestly think the seeds arent that great that I got of the BB. I ordered feminised and the first two I grew were male and this one looks kinda weird... Ill post some pics later when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom