Reefer Sadness For Pot Farmers

ok, this is really simple. did we learn nothing from prohibition of liquor? as soon as it's legal the "al capone's" who murder their way across a continent will dry up & blow away. u'll be able to grow u're own for about $25 an oz. & have all u need for the year in one grow. i don't know when the gov't. is gonna figure out that this is America & any time their is a demand, there will always be a supplier. that's how america works! how hard is that to understand???

I'm completely in favor of getting Cannabis out of the hands of the cartels. To support them is to share in their violence. I've always felt that if someone were harmed in the process of getting Cannabis to me that I shared in that guilt. I've felt that way for decades, way before the present violence.

In these economic times or even in good times I prefer to buy American. I'd rather buy food from local growers at a farmers market than go to walmart or a corporate chain. Thats how I'd prefer to purchase Cannabis, on a local level, growing my own being my first choice.

Not only are the cartels violent and set up narco economies every place they operate. The way that weed is handled and transported does not take the end user's health into consideration. I have smoked brick weed that smelled and tasted like garbage, rubber, chemicals and petroleum. The way that it is transported the primary concern is concealment, not quality. They don't smoke it, why give a shit. I have heard of them doing all kinds of mean things to bales of weed like peeing on it too. To me brick weed is poison.

BTW, the Cartels are making brick weed in the USA now too, not just in Mexico.

...The way that weed is handled and transported does not take the end user's health into consideration. I have smoked brick weed that smelled and tasted like garbage, rubber, chemicals and petroleum. The way that it is transported the primary concern is concealment, not quality....

Absolutely

We've all experienced the same things I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom