Reeferator, CFLs and LEDs in a Working Refrigerator

Flowering them small with allot in a small area is a sea of green (sog) setup. Depending how large ur clones r will determine what kind of vedge time is needed. Coco grows very fast, u can have a very large root mass in a very small container. Flowering this small will allow u to place the pots right up next to each other. After 8" they will be way to big after the stretch. I'd say 6-7 inchers max cuz Pineapple express can stretch like a bitch

SWEET, thanks for the help!:thumb: Clones are about 3 inches.

If u can let em get to 6 u can use beer cups with coco to build a good root ball untill they r tall enough. I'll need it when they start to put on weight. It tends to grow one tall heavy cola when done like this. 4 plants per square foot is about what most go for. You will yield the same or more then if u grew one or two bigger plants, also if something happens and u loose a plant ur only loosing a small fraction of the final harvest insted of half. Can't wait to see em loving life. I've herd that people has had great results cloning in coco as well.

There's a thread on here of some one getting roots in Luke 5-6 days with coco. I do the same as you, root em real good in my case rockwool and drop them in there final home when they are 6-7 inches and on to budding.

30 Hours of darknes relit going 12/12 with the last 4.

Decided to push the little ladies to 12/12 and I'm gonna see what I get out of these little root bound babies. I don't even know there sex yet. This is just a shot in the dark because I can. I am not even sure if I will follow through. with them. I am starting a new Reeferator with a new T5HO 4 by 2 ft fixture and Coco.

Sorry about the delay!

Life has been crazy, no time to post. The four root bound kids have yet to show sex, but in other news my buddy abandoned his pollinated auto-flowers to me. They are Lowryder's AK-47/Blueberry auto flower. He has really been having a hard time with them, so I am gonna nurse them along to the end. I am really looking for them to seed out for me! Pictures later, I promise.

As promised!

The clones are alive and for me that is an accomplishment, I suck at cloning! My buddy did a set of 25 for me and only lost two, he is the man.
IMG00558-20110328-2227.jpg
IMG00557-20110328-2227.jpg

Introducing the Lowlife Automatic AK47 x Auto Blueberry. My buddy was having a hard time with these so I threw them in my Reeferator. I really just want the seeds so I can start over with them.
IMG00556-20110328-2216.jpg

IMG00553-20110328-2216.jpg
IMG00554-20110328-2216.jpg
IMG00555-20110328-2216.jpg

Oops I forgot to water them yesterday. They will bounce right back.
IMG00552-20110328-2216.jpg

:eek:fftopic: I missed yesterdays watering because I was out fishing. This picture has a great story that I hope makes up for the stress I caused my plants. I threw this jig across a bed and this bass hit hard, I set the hook and the line snapped. I tied on a new hook and threw back across the bed and hooked what I thought was another fish. When I got the bass in the boat I found my last lure in his mouth! Same fish, two casts in a row with my other hook still in his mouth! I should buy a lotto ticket.

By the way we kept about 30 fish yesterday and I have the ones that were too small to eat and the remains of the ones we filleted in a bucket buried in the yard. In about 90 days I will have some awesome compost goo for my tomatoes.
IMG00549-20110327-1536.jpg

It's a boy! My lady and I just had a little boy. Sorry for no posts, it has been an exhausting week. All plants are doing great, did some repotting, clones look great, very bushy and compact progress.

Hey, Congratulations, Woods!!!

:partyboy::party::partyboy:

Congrats to all 3 of you, don't re-pot the baby ;)

Thanks just spit tooth paste on the laptop!

Updates below!

I pulled the three ladies a moved them to a buddies pasture to go big. They just bust wide open with the topping and LST and indoor just would have not done them justice. I got the clones repotted into the GH coco and previously mentioned coco mix. Let the challenge begin! I like them both , but I think i am gonna prefer the new product, but only time will tell. I am gonna start flushing the Autos tomorrow. Woo-whoo free seeds!
IMG00607-20110410-1859.jpg
IMG00606-20110410-1859.jpg
IMG00605-20110410-1858.jpg

Oh almost forgot, just finished a new bigger Reeferator for myself, been selling everyone I build! I will update yall soon, This one is "sealed" and requires CO2.

Congrats on the baby.

You don't have to flush the seeded plants. I don't think you will smoke them anyway so just keep feeding them. With seeded plants, you have to keep giving them N so that the seeds will develop properly. Just my 2 cents. Oh and you can keep them going until you see the seeds trying to squeeze out of the pods.

Try something new I guess.

I usually harvest as normal and pick the seeds out like the cheap stuff. I really want to try this stuff as it is my first go round with this strain. I may just keep the bigger one with most of the seeds going till it pops and taste what little the smaller ones have produced. I really think they have potential with a lot more love than my buddy provided them.

I'm back!

Been a while y'all sorry for the time laps. Newborn, work and life has had me way to busy to post. I finished the autos and the seeds were about 50% viable and as far as a smoke report... Disappointing. Faint blueberry smell, light airy high that fades fast. Like refined Mexican dirt weed.

I am currently flowering the pineapple express clones 2 weeks in. Went the Coco route and I'm really liking the results.

I have started a new generation of the autos to give them TLC strart to finish in Coco ans see how they go.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Re: More pictures, update, and QUESTION.

Hey there, just wondering you would receive this message I want to ask some questions..

I'm from a temperate country with all year round sunlight. Day time temperature could easily rise up to 32-33C (without adding the heat from the lights yet), night time it drops to around 29C. So yeah its pretty hard to grow successfully here because of the temperature alone. The only advantage we have is that our air contains higher Co2 lvl caused by the higher temp.. Anyways

I see you've used like a cling wrap? to seperate the space between your lights and your grow space and you exhaust the heat from the lights section out.
How about your grow space?
Do you exhaust air out of/into your grow plant section?

And is it necessary to exhaust the heat out of your lights when you already have a working refrigerator to cool the temperature of the whole refrigerator?

Back
Top Bottom