ReeLeaf's DWC/Drip Northern Lights: One Plant Grow, 2021

ReeLeaf

420 Member
Hello all,

I'm new in here, but this isn't my first grow tho. Been growing on/off for medical purposes for about 20 years or more, depending on how you count. I'm still not sure if I should really count all the way from my first (probably male) plant in a dorm closet wrapped up in tinfoil some 25 years ago, assisted by a regular 90W bulb I bought in a supermarket. It actually grew, and stretched a lot. And that was my first one plant grow, basically been doing the same ever since. Mostly one plant grows. New light, new medium, new closet. Many times.

Of course, it's never without fears that I make one plant grows. If one plant goes down, then it all goes down. But on the other hand, then it's plants, and they will grow despite many things. So I have yet to encounter a complete fail grow *knock knock knock*

Now it's 2021, soon 22, and here I am at the beginning of week 4 or so, of my current one plant grow. I'm testing a new light, one called PureLED. 240W, samsung smd leds etc etc., it should be alright, and the plant is also turning quite compact these days - telling me it has adequate amounts of light and spectrum.

So everything is going well so far, the northern light had a fairly rough birth despite being on an infra red heat mat, it had a hard time dropping the helmet, but that has paid of by a very compact plant which is the way to go imo, as it will stretch out in all directions once I flip it.

Week 3

day20.jpg

day20_2.jpg

day20_3.jpg

This is from my last northern light grow in 2020 with a viparspectra light, I hope to achieve something like this again - and perhaps even a bit better, since I'm now running a newer light closer to actual full spectrum.

old2.jpg

I will use this thread to ask questions and alike, if anything unforeseen should arise. Pull on the experience of other hydroponic growers and so on. Happy growing and smokin' everyone :rollit:

day20_4.jpg

Moving into week 4

It has grown significantly since I last and first posted here already (2 days), it's accelerating now, and I have to keep pace with nutes.

day22_2.jpg

Plus keep the leaves over the drip ring. Took this photo during feeding, so you can also make out the water dripping there if you look for it.

day22.jpg

The roots are also growing fast in the res now.

All's well, so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom