Refers Random Bagseed-First Grow Ever-2009

Thanks dfw-guy, Actually I had a bunch of boxes from moving that were all the same size and I just cut them up and duct taped them together and put some holes in the top to run the lights through and then lined the bottom in plastic. Its all I had laying around so I made it work. Seems to be working alright so far...

And thanks JustAddWateR, I thought that was a female but it helps when someone else takes a look too you know. 2 of the others are showing some signs of female but its to hard to tell right now. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks fuuji0019, its a cheap setup but it works. So I switched the light schedule to 12/12 2 days ago and everything is going good with that. I will post some pictures as soon as I'm around while the lights are still on. So until I post pictures I'm not gonna get in to alot of details right now but I do have one question. When it is on the dark part of the schedule I do have some light leaks, nothing major, but a few spots of real dimmed light. will this be a big deal? I'm working on sealing the box but I don't think it will ever get completely dark in there. Let me know what you think... Next time there will be pictures.

When it is on the dark part of the schedule I do have some light leaks, nothing major, but a few spots of real dimmed light. will this be a big deal? I'm working on sealing the box but I don't think it will ever get completely dark in there. Let me know what you think....

This can cause a plant to hermie.. and possibly make it take longer to bloom.
Do what you can to get total darkness.

new pics? :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom