Regrowth: Growing Clones & Getting Stoned

Growing without a veg light be like...
20210531_003538.jpg

20210531_003615.jpg

Here's the gang ordered from left to right.
Top: Platinum OG, Northern Lights
Bottom: Cherry Pie, A Habanero Pepper Plant, Zkittlez.

The stunted top in the middle of the Cherry Pie is finally starting to grow again after doing basically nothing for more than 2 weeks. I leaned a stick against the broken top on Zkittlez last night and it can stand on it's own now.
The break on the NL is still healing up, I just need to make sure not to train that branch for a bit.

The catnip and raspberry clones I took look like they won't make it, I'll try again when the weather is better or when I get some lights. That pepper plant sat in the window too long and started to flower, I'll throw it outside and it'll reveg just fine. I'm gonna smoke some cookies and get ready for bed. :ciao:

Glad to hear that the damaged plants are coming right. The new lights are gonna make them feel so special.

I’ve had rotten luck cloning catnip too. I keep having to buy new plants.

Can’t wait to try the cookies too :high-five:

The cat is an expert at training her catnip plant... She lays right on it and rolls around until it looks like it was ran over.
Anyway it seems to work out well but I feel bad for the plant sometimes, more reason to clone it lol.

I like your foam finger btw.
I redressed it yesterday. It looks so mutilated! I’m prolly never going to be able to bring it out in public again.

Worst part, it’s my pointing finger.

:( :( :(

Growing without a veg light be like...
20210531_003538.jpg

20210531_003615.jpg

Here's the gang ordered from left to right.
Top: Platinum OG, Northern Lights
Bottom: Cherry Pie, A Habanero Pepper Plant, Zkittlez.

The stunted top in the middle of the Cherry Pie is finally starting to grow again after doing basically nothing for more than 2 weeks. I leaned a stick against the broken top on Zkittlez last night and it can stand on it's own now.
The break on the NL is still healing up, I just need to make sure not to train that branch for a bit.

The catnip and raspberry clones I took look like they won't make it, I'll try again when the weather is better or when I get some lights. That pepper plant sat in the window too long and started to flower, I'll throw it outside and it'll reveg just fine. I'm gonna smoke some cookies and get ready for bed. :ciao:
They look good.

Are you just growing under a regular bulb?

That's just a regular bulb, ya lol. It was just to give them a bit of extra light in the morning while I was still sleeping and to keep them from flowering. The weather has improved a lot so there's no need to carry them inside the shed for a bit. They are going to be due for a transplant again soon which is perfect because I need more room for the kabob sticks.

Oh yeah! She's my cherry pie, cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise, she tastes so good she makes a grown man cry. Sweet. Cherry. Pie, oh yeah!

Todays ear worm sorted ✔️

I transplanted today... I only had enough soil on hand for the 5 gallons pots so that'll likely be what they finish in.
Of course I'm at the edge of the container with the sticks still... I can try finding some larger ones and angle them but I'll probably just let them start growing upwards now and see how they turn out. It's been crazy hot the last few days and I hate it. It's funny how we go from one extreme here to the other. The plants seem to love it however. :ciao:

5 gallons is heaps. Anyway with solstice this month the days will be getting shorter for you soonish and they’ll only have had time to fill those pots so you probably judged about right. You won’t get much new root growth after flowering begins.

Let them go let’s see what sort of size they can get to.

:popcorn:

Platinum OG
The only one that ended up being symmetrical and didn't get injured during the training process. She's a beauty.
platinum_og.jpg

Cherry Pie
She's got that big booty. She'd be the tallest of the bunch if it weren't for the training. .
cherry_pie.jpg

Northern Lights
The tallest of the bunch at the moment. Mostly due to a lopsided transplant making it a pain to train her now.
northern lights.jpg

Zkittlez
She's the weird one. The 4 blade leaf is probably a result of the FIM. Is the 6 bladed one below it too?
zkittlez.jpg

zkittlez_01.jpg

The white gunk is just pollen but you can see something was munching a bit on the North Lights.
I've been pulling off a few leaf hoppers but I figure it was probably a caterpillar.
Since it's been more than two weeks, I'd say it didn't have much interest. I've been thinking of doing some preventative treatment against PM and mites soon. Better safe than sorry.

I'm at 4.5/G with the MC and they haven't really given an indication that they need more. Cheers.

Platinum OG
20210619_182421.jpg

Cherry Pie
20210619_182439.jpg

Northern Lights
20210619_182519.jpg

Zkittlez
20210619_182624.jpg

I figured I should upload a few pictures of the girls. I still feel like I butchered the training job lol.
Things are getting a bit light colored now and there's a little yellowing on some of the bottom foliage -
Nature has given them a partial flush the last few days but it may be time to up the nutrients. There's been a rabbit lurking about but having my plants elevated protects them. I won't let him eat one of them this time around. To be honest, if he eats anything I hope it's the hot pepper plants just so he learns a lesson lol. We've got some jalapenos, habanero, hungarian hot wax and big bomb flowering. Hope everyone is doing good. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom