Regrowth: Growing Clones & Getting Stoned

I'll be starting a new journal in the next few days and will be bringing two of the ladies inside to finish early under a SP3000 from our sponsor @Mars Hydro. I can't wait to try this light out and to sample these ladies early. I'm thinking I'll bring the Cherry Pie and Zkittlez inside as those are the two I'm looking forward to the most. It'll be a tight fit in the 48"x20" tent because of the training but with a little bending I'm sure it'll be fine. I hope you guys are doing good and come check things out. Cheers.

I'll be starting a new journal in the next few days and will be bringing two of the ladies inside to finish early under a SP3000 from our sponsor @Mars Hydro. I can't wait to try this light out and to sample these ladies early. I'm thinking I'll bring the Cherry Pie and Zkittlez inside as those are the two I'm looking forward to the most. It'll be a tight fit in the 48"x20" tent because of the training but with a little bending I'm sure it'll be fine. I hope you guys are doing good and come check things out. Cheers.
Cool. Send me a tag when you get it up and running. I will only forget otherwise:laugh:

Great stuff :)

Platinum OG
20210619_182421.jpg

Cherry Pie
20210619_182439.jpg

Northern Lights
20210619_182519.jpg

This one can't catch a break - or at least in the non literal sense. Woops. :smokin:
20210624_170328.jpg

Zkittlez
20210619_182624.jpg

As mentioned before, they've been yellowing more than I like so I upped the MC and added a bit of CalMag.
20210624_170221.jpg

Feeling thirsty? They sure are.
20210622_201720.jpg

:ciao:

You can use MC without anything else but some people will suggest that when grown under an LED especially that you may need some CalMag as well. The fact I'm yellowing outside might just be from rain doing a partial flush on the medium or them just wanting a higher dosage of the MC. The yellowing though is typically indicative of a Cal/Mag deficiency so having it around is a bonus.

LED for sure. You'll probably be fine without CalMag though if you don't have any. We've had so much rain here the last week or two that I'm leaning towards that being the culprit more than anything else.

Well I found a few visitors today... They always seem to show up after we get a bunch of rain.

Northern Lights
20210628_184959.jpg

20210628_183129.jpg

I'll be doing some spraying to get rid of them - The good news is this type of mite is a little easier to battle than the ones I've had indoors. They're also a lot easier to photograph. There's no noticeable mite damage yet but there's been some chewing going on by something else. I pulled off some slugs, leaf hoppers and a couple inch worms... I guess I ended up with the whole shebang. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the plants don't track anything in when they come inside.

I also found this bug that I don't think I've ever encountered. I kind of botched the photo opportunity but if I spot it again I'll try for a better one. It waves it's tail around like it's trying to sting you when you startle it and looks like it may be able to fly.

20210628_184257.jpg

I think they're called lawn mites, the one I photographed is fully mature but until they do mature fully they're fairly tiny.
They do the same damage that other types of mites do. When it's bad enough you still get that sandpaper texture on your leaves from the buggers eating them.

I think they're called lawn mites, the one I photographed is fully mature but until they do mature fully they're fairly tiny.
They do the same damage that other types of mites do. When it's bad enough you still get that sandpaper texture on your leaves from the buggers eating them.
That’s got 8 legs. I thought insects like mites and ants had 6 legs.

The only thing that's holding me back from spraying at the moment is the excessive rain we've been having...
It's been going steady for almost week now. There's a big heat wave at the moment in western Canada and of course we get their rain and none of the nice weather lol

Back
Top Bottom