Regrowth: Growing Clones & Getting Stoned

The rain cleared and we've had some nice weather, I was finally able to spray the girls with the insecticidal soap to get rid of the mites and make the plants less appealing to the other insects munching on them. They sure went to town on the Cherry Pie.
20210701_152348.jpg

20210701_152354.jpg

This is two days after, they all have this discoloration to them which I guess is a result of the spraying but if you look at the picture above there's also some yellowing going on.

20210704_192512.jpg

I'm feeding at the maximum recommended dosage for veg however I've added a bit of CalMag the last few times I've fed them. Did I mess something up? I'm just trying to get things sorted out before I move two plants inside. The Platinum OG (fast) seems like it may start blooming soon and they're all showing that they're definitely female. This may be their last picture together. :ciao:

20210704_193753.jpg

20210704_193837.jpg

Platinum OG
platinum_og-july19.jpg

20210719_134827.jpg

The bugs don't seem to like her much, she's the most healthy and pest resistant of the bunch.
I haven't sprayed her since the first application, the others needed a few follow up sprays.

Northern Lights
northern_lights-july19.jpg

She's the stinky one with a bit of a skunk smell to her. She's also the one the insects seem drawn to.

Zkittlez
zkittlez-july19.jpg

I did some super cropping to help out her inner nodes. I kind of regret it now. Half way through I found some poles to tie the remaining branches down. I may continue do some last minute training on her and the others.

There's another 2 weeks or so until they begin to flower I reckon.

Good morning :)

I think you’ve told me that before. I have a memory like a sieve. I am smack bang in the middle of winter. its freezing here in the mornings, but the days are beautiful and the sun feels glorious. I’m lucky the rooms my plants are in at night must be super insulated coz it stays around 15 degrees at the lowest.

Are you mixing indoors with outdoors?

Just the Cherry Pie that I brought back inside to honor the requirements of the Mars light I won. It's my own fault that I brought her in but I'm frustrated and battling a caterpillar outbreak that I can't seem to control and she just started to flower. That and everything is so crammed and humid in there that I'm afraid I'll be battling mold soon enough as well. Doesn't take much to foresee that it'll likely end in disaster.

Platinum OG
20210731_150850.jpg

20210731_151341.jpg

20210731_151204.jpg

I mentioned how pest free she was compared to the others - well now she's getting munched on a little bit. She doesn't seem phased by it however. It looks like she may have started to flower then decided to reveg, so now I'm unsure if I should spray her or not. Anyway, are four bladed leaves good luck?

Zkittlez
20210731_151038.jpg

I need to tie her down a bit more and break the dominance towards that one branch in the back. The ground where she is a little unlevel and watering her is a big pain in the arse. Other than that, she's doing well.

Northern Lights
20210731_151001.jpg

She joined the bondage club too recently and needs a day or two to perk back up. By spreading her out I was able to spot and remove a handful of slugs. She has such a skunky smell to her and I can't wait to see what it's like mid flower.

There's been a promix shortage but I found a store that carries bales of peat so I may consider transplanting them into 10 gallon containers before they begin to flower. The only downside is they'll be on the ground and there's still rabbits roaming around. Any thoughts are welcome. Cheers.

The Northern Lights hasn't started to flower yet and I'm thinking it won't have time to finish before the frost comes in the fall. It's kind of unfortunate because she's the one with the stank. If I had to guess, the Platinum OG is more than three weeks into bloom and the Zkittlez is nearly two weeks in. I've decided not to bother with the transplanting because two out of three are blooming already. I've been giving cal/mag and bloom strength nutrients but there's a lot of yellowing on the Zkittlez and Northern Lights still that I figure is probably from being root bound. The Platinum OG is still healthy as can be, I love how easy she is. I'll probably run some clones of the ladies in the fall, in the meantime I gave a few cuttings to a friend to try.

Platinum OG
20210814_163237.jpg

20210814_163256.jpg

20210814_163320.jpg

20210814_163306.jpg

Zkittlez
20210814_163736.jpg

20210814_163816.jpg

Northern Lights
20210814_163947.jpg

Back
Top Bottom