Regular Autoflower seeds?

Heraldo

Anyone know any reliable seed companies that make/sell regular autoflower seeds?
Seems like most companies that sold them don't exist anymore. All I could find is Sensi's semi-auto strains and Emerald Triangle Seeds.
There are some online shops that still have seeds from extinct companies in stock, but I have no idea how long they've had them sitting there.
Any ideas/recommendations?

Very interesting post. I am going to be using some colloidal silver on a couple strains I got because there is no regular seeds available only fem.

Good calll Amadeus. Found some sponsors carrying stuff I might be interested in. Short Stuff and Top Tao make regular autos and are still in business, if anyone's wondering.

I'm trying to avoid colloidal silver for now. Got into regular seeds recently and am enjoying the process. I tend to screw things up unless I keep them simple as possible.

I haven't seen any regular autos at all, all I've seen have been feminised.
I had a gorilla glue auto that was pollinated by an unknown male. I'm now growing 5 of those seeds, and they're doing well.
If you don't find any to buy, perhaps you want to make your own?

Anyone know any reliable seed companies that make/sell regular autoflower seeds?
Seems like most companies that sold them don't exist anymore. All I could find is Sensi's semi-auto strains and Emerald Triangle Seeds.
There are some online shops that still have seeds from extinct companies in stock, but I have no idea how long they've had them sitting there.
Any ideas/recommendations?
Check New 420 Guys

Back
Top Bottom