Reintroduction I'm back!

Grow Bro

Hi all you 420 maniacs.

Ive been away for over a year but im back in full force. Due to the legalization of marijuana in South Africa!! :green_heart::Namaste:
Now i can really build my dream grow room and not have to stress about it.
Exciting times ahead!
I have an old journal or 2 and my present one will move slow for now as i am away and relying on others for pics.
As well as not to much going on as sprouting now.

Will start the new grow room in about 2 weeks time and document it.
Have a great weekend.

Grow Bro

Setting Up My New & Improved Grow Roomn Using A Gavita Pro 1000e DE light & Greenhouse Powder Feeding Nutrients With Tap Water: Plan To Grow 2

Thanks AngryBird.

Yip it just happened so quick.
One day it was like oh the court case is today??? Wft?
10: 35 am the court ruled it leagal for personal consumption in your own private property.
As you might know their is a LOT of crime and violence here. Now the cops can chase propper criminals!! Not peacefull gardeners...
I do remember your name from over a yr back. Along with Deville whom i miss. He then changed name to skullman.
You remember him?
Shot for the rewelcome.

Attachments

• IMG-20180921-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20180921-WA0025.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 105
Hi all you 420 maniacs.

Ive been away for over a year but im back in full force. Due to the legalization of marijuana in South Africa!! :green_heart::Namaste:
Now i can really build my dream grow room and not have to stress about it.
Exciting times ahead!
I have an old journal or 2 and my present one will move slow for now as i am away and relying on others for pics.
As well as not to much going on as sprouting now.

Will start the new grow room in about 2 weeks time and document it.
Have a great weekend.

Grow Bro

Setting Up My New & Improved Grow Roomn Using A Gavita Pro 1000e DE light & Greenhouse Powder Feeding Nutrients With Tap Water: Plan To Grow 2
Hey GrowBrow.. exciting times in SA.. loving it got 10 plants up and running and 8 new seedlings.. awesome

Hey GrowBrow.. exciting times in SA.. loving it got 10 plants up and running and 8 new seedlings.. awesome
That sounds great will check up on your journal and follow you.
Are you SA too?
What strains you got and are you doing indoors or outdoors?

Your still around hemp , good to see
Was also thinking he was MIA!
But the man been on the SA forum.
Would i have time for 2 forums?
Will see. Signed up.

Yeah mag and Instagram sadly got me filled up . But if I was to go somewhere else it would def be grow weed easy. Have spoken to few people off Instagram from there including whoever is running the account. And great , knowledgeable folks.

But my heart and humbleness stays here.

Welcome back Grow Bro!!! Can't wait to see your grow room build. Hope your having a good weekend!!!
Thanks mate!!
Weekend sux.
Would rather be home building that frikken grow room. Popped home yesterday and convinced the wife that we should extend our flower room. Just a little. ( i said) lol!!
Will be a comfy 2mx2mx 3m heigh.
And will run 2x Gavita pro 1000w DE. HPS.
Veg room will be about half the size of flower room.
Here an old pic of the space. When i was growing a few autos in a previous journal.

Exciting times ahead!!

Attachments

• IMG-20181004-WA0068.jpg
    IMG-20181004-WA0068.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 420-magazine-mobile1403769285.jpg
    420-magazine-mobile1403769285.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 420-magazine-mobile275836438.jpg
    420-magazine-mobile275836438.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 104
True
Yeah mag and Instagram sadly got me filled up . But if I was to go somewhere else it would def be grow weed easy. Have spoken to few people off Instagram from there including whoever is running the account. And great , knowledgeable folks.

But my heart and humbleness stays here.
True to the original guys i guess. Loyalty is not easy to find. Lol.

True
True to the original guys i guess. Loyalty is not easy to find. Lol.
Tell that to my boss lol

Seems to have forgotten who I am lol

Did
Absolutely... 3kg wow that would be friggin awesome .. its about time the law did something right
Did you see post furrher up thread? Letter to the police? Only dealing after 3 kg. :goodjob::peace::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom