Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2016

Happy New Year everyone! :Namaste:

I suppose I should start my new 2017 journal soon, when I do, I'll post the link in here. So I guess this concludes the year 2016, will continue where we left off in the new one. Thanks for joining me in our yearly ride through space and time :thanks:

I will end this one with a vision of Spring, a token of warmth and happiness that will soon come again, and thanks to our dear plants for all they do for us, moving forward into the future and looking back at the past memories we had together
IMG_59257.JPG

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Happy New Year everyone! :Namaste:

I suppose I should start my new 2017 journal soon, when I do, I'll post the link in here. So I guess this concludes the year 2016, will continue where we left off in the new one. Thanks for joining me in our yearly ride through space and time :thanks:

I will end this one with a vision of Spring, a token of warmth and happiness that will soon come again, and thanks to our dear plants for all they do for us, moving forward into the future and looking back at the past memories we had together
IMG_59257.JPG

Good way to start the year !

Back
Top Bottom