Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Yo Lester

Things look good :thumb:, I love that Compact one she looks so Smoky :lot-o-toke:

well enjoy the weekend there (don't know what day it is for you but for me is is friday morning the start of a long weekend!!!)

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

:420:

Aloha Brotha Garden is looking good :thumb:
Happy Thurweed day

Yo Lester

Things look good :thumb:, I love that Compact one she looks so Smoky :lot-o-toke:

well enjoy the weekend there (don't know what day it is for you but for me is is friday morning the start of a long weekend!!!)

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

Report: After examining the buds very closely with gloves and my handy-dandy ice-pick, I have noticed formation of male reproductive organs (bananas) protruding out in localized regions of the main floral cluster on the compact pheno, I culled all visible ones. The airy pheno also appears to be trying to express itself as well, that may be partially why we are seeing some form of revegetative growth at the tips of the actual flowers on the airy pheno.

I have seen that it is not only me who has had their KC-45 hermie on them, but also I must admit I was outside with a flashlight at night looking at things and apparently with this flashlight you press it three times to turn it off, and on the last click it does a "strobe-light" effect, and so that accidental mishap did not help.:lot-o-toke:

I'm not sure I would ever purchase this strain again, I could probably grow one of my variety mystery sativas with better results in the same time allotment. Like I said, not super impressed but boy do the buds smell radically amazing. Makes me want to cut one off right now and just eat it up. :rofl:

End of report, Over and Out! :passitleft::ciao:

So is there a verdict.... do you let them go and try to keep them from self-pollination or harvest prematurely. If your not planning on purchasing them again, letting them go to seed doesn`t sound like an option either??? Just goes to show that Mother Nature is in control and she don't cheat...... just changes the rules to suite her ways!!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste:

So is there a verdict.... do you let them go and try to keep them from self-pollination or harvest prematurely. If your not planning on purchasing them again, letting them go to seed doesn`t sound like an option either??? Just goes to show that Mother Nature is in control and she don't cheat...... just changes the rules to suite her ways!!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste:

I will just keep an eye on them and let them flower as they will and cull any bananas if I see them. It hasn't gone "full-hermie", so they are still primarily females. Over all I'm not too worried. :ganjamon:

Extended photo coverage
IMG_103914.JPG
IMG_104018.JPG
IMG_104117.JPG
IMG_104215.JPG
IMG_104316.JPG
IMG_104414.JPG
IMG_104511.JPG

Looking good Lester.

I'll have to admit, things look pretty damn good in the garden right now :Namaste:

Hell yes it looks good. As always your girls look healthy and growing like crazy. we had 28 degrees here this morning so it may be a little early to put some girls out. :thedoubletake: Wednesday night we had an inch of snow also. Spring not yet. Happy Freeweed day

Sorry about the hermies. I know the pain. Quick word of advice, don't germinate any of the seeds you may find. Unless one has the room, patience, and time to do generations of back crosses---after that it's nearly impossible to get a seed anywhere near stabilized.

Love the Spring Crop.

Got MY VOTE...:Namaste:

...PEACE.....

:420: :goodjob:

:thanks: :Namaste:

Looking good Lester.

Thank you BAR! :high-five:

Hell yes it looks good. As always your girls look healthy and growing like crazy. we had 28 degrees here this morning so it may be a little early to put some girls out. :thedoubletake: Wednesday night we had an inch of snow also. Spring not yet. Happy Freeweed day

Hey Brotha Bee, Crazy to hear about the snow, still be must be damn cold out there, I hope you to see your outdoor girls soon!! :cheer: Have a great one Brotha! :peace:

Sorry about the hermies. I know the pain. Quick word of advice, don't germinate any of the seeds you may find. Unless one has the room, patience, and time to do generations of back crosses---after that it's nearly impossible to get a seed anywhere near stabilized.

Love the Spring Crop.

I know you know the pain :wood:. And yes, Indeed, that is why I'm culling all of the visible nanners, don't want any of those seeds lol, there isn't even that many nanners. They're both primarily female, so I think I'll still turn out some decent buds in the end, although the airy pheno's top cola will be kind weak towards the tip, her lower buds are going to be where its at, I think a few of them will fill in , they are already so frosty and tasty. So I'm not too worried, but perhaps with this second batch of KC-45s we will see more consistent results, the Blackberries still need to boggle me. The fruity flavor in this KC is amazing, and the compact pheno cola should be nice. :Namaste:

Report:

Cannabis plants will be tented with Agribon row cover (passes 90% of the light through, and about 75% of the air) for one week, this will result in multiple things. 1) We will trap and form an ecosystem with the newly deployed ladybug squadron.

2) Increase in ambient temperatures in the tent by up to 20 degrees celcius

3) The increase in temperatures should stimulate and increase the flowering rate and vegetative rate, but hopefully not mold growth.
The vegetating plants have been treated with a decent amount of 10-3-1 Dr Earth bat guano and watered thoroughly, the smell of warm bat guano comes off in the hot ocean air. The flowering plants were fertilized with a combination of a 4-5-4 brewed bat guano tea for acid loving plants and probiotic supplement, combined with the SNS-604B. Before deployment of ladybugs, all plants were sprayed with an Alaskan sea-kelp solution, this will help feed the plants and also help the ladybugs survive.
IMG_104819.JPG

Aloha! I have more pictures to post from this cool and cloudy morning. Happy Skunkday to all! :thumb:

IMG_105130.JPG
IMG_105225.JPG
IMG_105320.JPG
IMG_105416.JPG
IMG_105522.JPG
IMG_105619.JPG
IMG_105816.JPG
IMG_105920.JPG
IMG_106017.JPG
IMG_106123.JPG

A very good morning to you Lester

Things are Really looking good that side, Ladybugs seem to be hard at work plus it seems you are gunna be smoking some nice bud soon!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

A very good morning to you Lester

Things are Really looking good that side, Ladybugs seem to be hard at work plus it seems you are gunna be smoking some nice bud soon!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

The garden is looking great Lester, and well guarded by the Lady bug army. ;)

Thank you both kindly! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom