Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Hey Brotha Hope the suns Shining and the Gardens Green :thumb:

Hey Mate thanks for dropping by :) On the contrary, looks like it's about to rain any minute. Also, the two flowering ladies have started yellowing at a more increased rate after this weekends fertilizer brew, hopefully they have enough nitrogen to get them to finish up. I also suspect bud density has increased more in the past 2 days. I expect both of those plants to be COMPLETELY YELLOW by the end of their life, especially after I apply the "pterodactyl" solution grade guano in the coming weeks.

Mahalo! I am excited for these KC-45 flowers, the airy pheno is already so frosty and tasty, it's really gonna taste lemony and earthy in the vaporizer, there's already so much trichomes now that I wish for the buds to fill in a bit, I think a lot will fill in as much as it can, except for the actual tip of the main cola on the airy pheno, and the airy pheno will be ready to cut before the compact pheno, which I'm hoping to get a super fat and dense cola as a prize specimen. Hopefully I pull a couple more compacts out of this new batch. I must admit I was a little hard on my ladies (sometimes), they've been a very hardy species that can easily deal with overwatering by the rain and low sun, it may actually be one of the best strains for me to grow year-round with all the fog, coastal clouds that swing on through at random times. Although the genetics seem a little finicky with the ruderalis. I am just always happy to have plants in bloom. :Namaste:

Good Day to All!!! :cheer:

I can not agree more Les my friend it is the first plant I ever planted and it is amazingly resilient to any and all of my mess ups and it is just keeps chugging along I am pretty happy to see some nice flowers forming on her long long branches lol if I would have kept it on 19/5 it would have been insanely huge it might have even got to the 7 foot they claim it could be.

Everything is shifted towards the new Spring journal :Namaste:

Well then Please Allow me to Repost...

Three Cheers for Lester !!!!

Dude thanks for entertaining us with this winter Journo i think i speak for everyone when i say it was entertaining at the very least :bravo: I took some very valueble info home from this tread plus i kinda owe my Jar to it...lol :thanks:

Please Give a invite you you start the new Journal would love to follow

Best of luck for theSummer grow

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

:420:

Back
Top Bottom