Released pollen lives how long?

I found an open male flower at harvest time, chopped all the next day as they were basically ready. Before my next grow I need to clean out my grow cabinet, particularly for pollen contamination. Can pollen live on surfaces and should I be concerned about accidentally pollinating my next crop?
217C8B6A-6F11-42BA-A68D-F86D9F747ECD.jpeg

Hi...Cr8grow...Just make a weak water and bleach solution and spray the entire grow area down and wipe everything clean and you should be fine ... Pollen doesn't stay active for to long after the male plant spreads it unless its kept cool and air tight container for storage. :)

Yeah as said above spray with water. Water deactivates pollen and kills it. Also clean your filters. Them bad boys will get everywhere. Wet everything and you should be good to go
And the floor!!!... LOL .... A lot of people forget to sanitize that after every grow ...Always remember the floor! haha :)

Well unless your next crop is already done with the veg stage, it would be long dead before new plants put out preflowers if they from seed, clones a chance it could preflower enough but as stated water pretty much kills it so even a spray bottle of water and wipe it would probably kill any viable pollen

Back
Top Bottom