Reliable place for seeds?

I purchased my seeds from Crop King Seeds. A bit pricey but all of them germinated and they have a 80% guarantee of germination if you follow their method.

We had numerous problems with those guys, many people complained about products not germinating and terrible customer service.

I have bought all my seeds from seed supreme and pay by bitcoin. Never sorry, great service and fast shipping from inside US

That’s a normal feeling. Have you heard of anybody getting charged or arrested from ordering seeds? Or even confiscated?

The only growers i know all get clones from the same old man so i dont know anyone in person who's had a problem.
If packages never get confinscated then they are making bank on the shipping insurance lol

Went with "weedseedsexpres" through the sponsors.

Didnt get the strains that i wanted but the price was very good.
20 Auto Fem "Santa Maria" for just under $80..... Golly seeds are pricy even in bulk....
Oh well still cheaper than buying bud :hookah:

You’ll get mixed reviews from them. Some say genetics are garbage and other say they’re great. Seems to be hit and miss.
I agree... I believe this is very true especially when looking for strains that many others are selling. For whatever reason, they're the only ones that sell the CBDutch Treat and I've had nothing but good experiences with this strain.

Back
Top Bottom