Religious Marijuana Is Now Legal On The Federal Level

In Collin County the first thing that needs to be done is Judicial Oversight. This is easily done once the Citizenry is better informed. First, there is something in Texas called a "Personal Financial Statement" or PFS.

The Texas division handling this is the Texas Ethics Comission, this is forms submitted by the Judges themselves. Go ahead and start requesting Collin County Judge's PFS's and you will see they are all apparently under Vows of Poverty, and are Profitless. Their forms are basically blank.
sworncomplaints@ethics.state.tx.us
affidavits@ethics.state.tx.us
public_comments@ethics.state.tx.us
Marilyn.Langston@ethics.state.tx.us
openrecords@ethics.state.tx.us

Then you ask the SoS for the Records of their Business relationships, ask what companies they have owned, been on the board of, or are otherwise associated with. This has literally not been done with any Collin County Judges in Public and once it starts, they will change their behaviors and stop the circle jerk.
Corpcert@sos.texas.gov
ReportsUnit@sos.texas.gov
CorpHelp@sos.texas.gov
Trademarks@sos.texas.gov
CorpRevenue@sos.texas.gov

From there you go back to the Ethics Commission, and fill out a "Sworn Complaint" if you Google "Texas Ethics Sworn Complaint" you will find it. And take it to Wells Fargo and Notarize it, and you just opened an Investigation into a Judge. And once it happens 3 or 4 times in Collin County they will start to recognize.

Freedom is a Free Market.

Microcosm: in a Jail with bad Public Defenders and no access to Law Libraries, someone with a little 6th and 14th Amendment Knowledge can create a Power Structure.

On a Larger Scale, if people do not have access, access will be formed by God.

In Texas they are ignoring the Religious claims, dismissing the cases and pretending I'm losing and they beat me.

So, in other words, they continuously refuse to arrest me, no matter how many times I tell the Judges I transported Marijuana from Colorado, and am currently growing for Religious use.

We won. Religious Marijuana is legal in Texas and Federally, and if anyone needs help just ask. If you know anyone in jail let me know.

We will be starting a Prison Ministry, and sending letters to inmates within a few months.

Gallagher v. Austin Police Dep't, 1:16-CV-527-RP (W.D. Tex. Mar. 21, 2017)

Kerr v. New Orleans Police Department, No. 2:2013cv00525 (E.D. La. 2013)

I am the DEA now basically, And Texas AG in terms of Religious Exemption. The people occupying those roles are too busy trying to find females to give Meth and turn out, raping them while they are in Paranoid Delirium unable to function. That's what Texas' Tax dollars do.

I am morally above the DEA, I thought they were Pharmacy Chemists, they are not.

So wait, how is it legal at the federal level. A lot of great posts but I missed that part.

The easiest way to see it is by looking at Utah v. Mooney, 2004, and Gonzales v. O Centro, 2006. Then for more detail, Normaco v. DEA.

Basically,
All Drug Laws became Treaty based in 1971 after Leary v. US, 1969, cut down Taxed Drug Laws for not being applied Constitutionally. So the States are basically just making Guidance for Drs, with State Medical Boards built on Attainder Case Law. The Federal Government has Authority over Religion, as per the first 2 cases I mentioned, and various Decisions about Federal Form 225 Regulation.

So Religious Exemption is a DEA Form 225 Waiver,
And they refuse to respond. But they will investigate you and try to sleep with your Wife and mess with your Playlist instead of letting it Shuffle. They will not respond to exemption paperwork though. (Which is actually why the Tax Laws were cut down in 1969)

You can also go to your Doctor and talk about IND exemption, after showing them paperwork from this thread.

Texas is going to be a Hemp Mecca, there is going to be a kind of Alchemical Approach, like Almanac Farming, to the problem of getting this Hardy Desert Herb that has been being Grown in the North and Amsterdam and Bred for Fungus Resistance and Things, to go back to being like the Hemp that gave this Plant the name “Weed” as it used to Grow in every empty Lot in America and was called “Marihuana”, and was contrasted with “Indian Hemp”.

Now Hemp is defined as under 0.3% Delta-9-THC,
See the Hemp Industries Alliance Case for Clarity.

Seed Banks will need to form in Texas.

We are now doing a lot of Things in the Middle East, and have Expanded out Operations in Texas. We have Contacted as Many County Election Officials as Possible in Texas to let them know what we are about and how they can be involved, we Worked with many State Unemployment Offices by Sending them Information about how the PUA was Designed to Work with most State Unemployment Laws, where if You did not Qualify for State Benefits for any Reason Other than not having a Job, You Qualified for Federal Benefits, it was Easy once we got it out. And then we Worked on getting Food Stamps out to Feed Everyone, and we are Fixing Bitcoin because it was Destroyed by the Lil Wayne People and the White Supremacists he is Friends with, at the Miami Bitcoin Conference. And then the El Salvador Conference. And El Salvador actually Cracked Down on their Gangs now, so they seem to have FELT THE PAIN of not Listening to me. That Price Drop in Bitcoin Hurt Bad for them.

And I just wanted Everyone to know that there is a lot going on from us now. And the DEA is just Silent.

There are a lot of People with a lot of Questions about what Happened in Dallas, and what we can say that is True, and to Help Everyone understand what is going on, we can Neither Prove or Disprove if God had Participated in the Charges the Dallas DA is Bringing, and we know that the Weather was an instigator, we can't say that the Weather was not involved in any of this, we just can't 100% Prove or Deny that God was involved.

Being Royal doesn't mean anyone Likes You, it's not a Popularity Contest, there's no Elections.

It does mean that when Trump and Joe, and Everyone are Dead. I will Still be here. And they all know who I am now. I was there for Obama, he knew who I was, he was the First Social Media President. We have Thousands of Years. And Civilization is not more than a Few Thousand Years Old.

As Everyone Learns like "Jesus was a Human" and "Muhammed took over 1 City and Died".

What we are Learning, like "Emperor Halie from Ethiopia was Hated by his own People for his foreign activity, but his lineage was at Least 1,000 Years Old and in that 1,000 Years Previous said they were Descendants of King Solomon and Queen Sheeba." The Ruling House of Germany and Britain was/is called "Old Castle" because about 200 Years before the Ethiopian Family Started, a Young Man Joined a Prayer Society in a County with an Old Castle, and he Founded the Old Castle House (Oldenburg). The Knights Templar had the "Kings of Jerusalem" Ruling Israel.

We are Learning basically, that it is more maybe Simple, but all just as Magical and Miraculous as we Thought. And People are going to Learn about me and Others around me, Throughout History like all of those People. And I'm at the Beginning of the Blockchain. We are going into Space.

We are Establishing the Records for Forever. 1 Time this all Happens.

In 100 Years, 200 Years, 1,000 Years, someone could Find Records of a Court case, or take a DNA Test, and Find Connections to me. And they say “Who was he?” Because they Find Interesting Documents. And then they Find Manuscripts, Writings, from all Over the World. Held by Heads of State, and Transcribed into Other People’s Works. Leading all the way back 40,000 and 75,000 Years.

These are Real Ancient Angels and Demons, Gods of Egypt as in Zar, doing all of this with me.

Germany just Legalized Marijuana, and someone should Warn all of them that to have it be for Patients and Religious use, is Better than People Flexing on YouTube with 20 Lbs saying they are all Rappers or Podcasters. Not that Rappers and Podcasters can't also come from Religious backgrounds and Things, but Everyone can understand the Point. The Cancer Patient and the Caregiver is Different than "I Buy Marijuana so I can Talk to People at Parties" which is the "It's Social" Argument, like Cigarettes are "Social". The Religious Use, for Communion with God, as God's Flesh and his Presence in Consumption, is Different than the "Social" use Argument. And there is no Problem with People having something to Gather around Socially, that is Fine to the extent it is, but there is also a Point where it is Anti-Social, and Cliques are Formed, etc.

But,
Everyone should know that Germany has always been kind of a Place where Hash is Available, like Amsterdam, maybe even with Better Prices than Amsterdam like how in Mexico You "Aren't to the Sale Point yet" which is what Amsterdam has been for a Hundred Years and more. And they Likely have Seedbanks, there are Probably German Strains that will Start being Translated into English, that may be a Normal Thing now.

Germans have always known about Hashish though. This isn't New for them at all. I am just saying this from a Perspective of Religious Use, and seeing Colorado and California, and Hemp Laws come Later, while Germany just Legalized Today.

Back
Top Bottom