Remember the First Time You Got High?

TokerDaBandit

I thought this was appropriate here- I hope I'm right. I would like everyone to relate their stories of the first time they got high here. Did you in fact Get high, or did it take more than once? Did you have a good time?

And since I'm asking these questions, I suppose I best put my money where my mouth is, eh?
The first time I got high, I was 16-- yeah, but Im 42 now, so that isn't so unusual. I lived in California, and the year- 1979. Oh yeah, I'm dating myself here, but oh well. I was with my girlfriends on a road trip up to Yosemite Park, when then one gf's dad stopped just out of town at a little grocery store to get munchies for us all. When he came out of the store, he handed us a big bag of munchies and a cooler full of sodas, and a huge bowl full of pot, saying nothing more than "Keep this lit". The 3 of us did, and I got so trashed, I couldn't find my rear end with both hands, a flashlight and a head start. The 3 of us had many good times throughout highschool.:peace:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Well that was a lil longer ago then I would like to admit, but the first time was the best time. I have never felt it quite the same. I was with my friend and we ran into a bunch of older guys in the park. My friend had done it before and encouraged me as I was a lil scared of it. But, how did I know that it would end up being a wonderful part of my life. I didn't feel it at first but when I finally did, we were in front of bakery goods in Safeway. We must have laughed at them for quite a while before we got ourselves together and out of that store. Wish it could always be like the first time:adore: :peace:

the first time i got high i was in the fifth grade and i havent stopped since and i still love it

my m8 rolled me a megga strong thick spliff,
the hi was UNREAL
i wassnt worried at all accept the first couple of days when i first got a bong.

9th grade.
Tried it on a school night that I had guitar lessons on, which wasn't such a good idea.
I got so wasted, saw my mom moving in slow mo and I went to guitar lessons WASTED.
I couldn't do anything and kept fucking up on all my riffs.
Hahahahhaaaa, what a fun day!

a new friend and I both told our parents we were stayin at each others house. we slept in this lil clubhouse right on the water smoking joints and taking gravity bong rips all night. was amazin :)

I don't remember how old I was. I was pretty young.

I smoked about 2 times previously of some of my brothers stash I found. Not very large amounts (cause I didn't want him to know I found his stash AND was pinching it :). I didn't feel anything at all.

Then a longtime friend of mine moved in next door and I chilled in his basement with him. We blazed a LOT and filled the tiny ass room we were in so you couldn't see your hand in front of you. I was sooooooo blitzed.

I went home and was REALLLLLY messed up. I puked all over the place and then passed out in my bed. I didn't think I was going to live, thats how much pain I was in and how badly everything was spinning. I said I was never going to smoke again.

Then the next day I went over again and smoked out of a bong. Got high and felt great, top of the world. Been smoking since :)

Was 18, the summer after graduation, smoked 4 or 5 times before without getting high (even after everybody gave me the "You Just Haven't Smoked Enough!" and smoke bowl after bowl with me). After work one day I was standing in the parking lot talking to some friends, a blunt got passed to me, I hit it a few times, figured what the hell. A minute later I got a crazy head rush, so I sat down and stared into the sky. After, we just hung out and wasted a summer night in the shop parking lot. Got a hack circle going, played some music, it was a good time.

I don't remember too well cause I got really stoned and my head spun. I think it was in the wood behind my highschool in 9th grade and the second a year later

first time i smoked was i believe in 9th grade, i wanted to try out this thing called 'marijuana' and see what it really was. took me many times to get high, but when i finally did it was the most amazing thing ever. it was off ak 47 too, so my first high was a really strong one haha but too bad i barely remember that night.

Wow! I really didn't believe I was going to get so many replies. What great stories! I sat up for about a half hour and just smiled, while I read them all.

Scuse me while I light this up here-I have this small bud of LUI x NL#5 and I want to see how good it is.

Hmmm...so far so good....perma grin...check....yup, Im stoned....:bong:

Thanks everyone for contributing your stories- I hope I see a few more.

:peace: :allgood: :peace:

First time I smoked, 7th or 8th grade. I had seen my sister doing it and she had asked me if I wanted to just try it because I could obviously see it wasn't anything harmful, or at least more harmful then cigs (at the time I could see that, now I know that) and so before she was going to take me to my highschool's football game I smoked two or three chillums with her. She told me all about smoking, cleaning, pipes, anything, oh and different names for shit on the way to the game..
I didn't feel very high, but who knows.

The first time I got high was about the next day or week or so. My sister had actually left me a little pile of cleaned bud for me so I smoked that and got sooo high. I decided to go outside to play basketball. I swear, I have never been that good at the game, ever.

Little did I know I would be still smoking today. It's not even a habit anymore, it's my lifestyle. Haha.
Most of you know what I'm talking about.:allgood:

Shit, the first time i smoked weed, i was in 8th grade an couple of my friends wanted me to try it. I was like nah i dont want too, well i went to his house that night, an they were hittin out of a bong, they 3 hit it, then it was my turn, i was tryin to back out but i couldnt, so i steped up an hit that shit like a man.. didnt get that high, but after more i did.... now i love smokin the shit.

The first time i got high like high not the first time i smoked but the first time i got high i smoked out of a kool aid bong and after 3 hits i was snoting out my nose and laughing my ass off

The Bluntist said:
The first time i got high like high not the first time i smoked but the first time i got high i smoked out of a kool aid bong and after 3 hits i was snoting out my nose and laughing my ass off
Shit son, i remember that...:Rasta:

I first smoked when I was 16 but didn't get high until some 6 months later.
I still can't roll a joint worth a damn, but the best MJ experiences were out on week long hiking trips out west.

My friend who no longer smokes to my knowledge, has some photos of our group smoking a bowl in a jungle like area in Grand Teton Ntl. Park. We all have beatific expressions- clearly experiencing some serious Nirvana!!

Back
Top Bottom