Renegade's 2018 Outdoor Grow

Weekend update...

All gurls are doing great. Nutrients are about half gallon at full strength. Weekly with Ph'd water mid week. All but one are sativa's and you can see them showing. Very, very leggy. Nice side shoots at the bottom but leggy all the same. I will top at the top of the tomato vine and keep on topping till flower. Remote sites are looking good and the male is now showing nanners. Still haven't found out when to bag him but figured I have time.

Pics...

So I made the trip out to see the gurls. Just about every one had rodent damage. Whatever it is it didn't eat the plants just dug up the soil thus tearing up the root ball. At least a day old because the tops were already turned up towards the sky. All still very green just a little beat up. 3 different locations. Putting the trail cam out to see what we got. They all got a mid week tea so today they will only get some water. Will get some pics at sunset.

On another note. Remember that boy that I moved out. Well my local guy convinced me to keep him for the pollen. I brought him back to the farm and put him back in the tent. The tent is in the basement with the closes gurl about a mile away. He's the only thing in there. Pods have been poppin for a few days now with the top still growing and producing sacs. I've already collected my first vile of it. I'll continue to collect till he stops producing then we'll bag him and drop him in the trash.

Pics....

Collected pollen... The yellow is the pollen the white is regular flower. The vile went into the freezer. Most are saying from 6 months to years so we'll see.

That was a few days ago...LOL.

Yea, life gets in the way. Anyway, had 3 plots going. Of the 3, 2 are all but gone. Between the chipmunks, squirrels, possums, skunks and coons. Nothing left but 2 scraggly looking plants. The 3rd had 6 plants but one turned out to be male and he was promptly chopped and bagged. No nanners but a few balls. Not gonna play that game this time.

The pollen collection continues. Only a couple more viles to fill then bag him and out with the trash. All told I'll have 24 viles with about 1ml (50% flour for storing) of MightyMite pollen. All the viles will be kept in the deep freezer. Still going with the plan to dust a few lower branches of one of my best gurls and continue with the next level for my strain. PineWarp/TimeWarp crossed with PurpleStar then crossed that with MightyMite.

I'll try and get some pics later.

The seeds that were sent to Cali are doing great. Dam plants are bushes at 6'. That west coast sun agrees with them. That and some special soil that were using. Nothing going on in Texas. They decided to skip the season. They'll be in Cali for harvest though. Time to put them to work...LOL. Florida seeds will germ in September with a January harvest. That's what my guy down there tells me. WTF....but I don't know. Hes been doing it for years. Jumped to the chance to check out my seeds. They were free of course...LOL.

So that's that. Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Florida seeds will germ in September with a January harvest

This news to me, maybe but I doubt it and certainly not a full grow. In Floriduh we would drop seed as soon as weather allowed and harvested right around Thanksgiving.

This news to me, maybe but I doubt it and certainly not a full grow. In Floriduh we would drop seed as soon as weather allowed and harvested right around Thanksgiving.

Welcome Happy.... I have to agree with you but he seems to think and claims that it works for him. So we'll see. In central Florida I germ'd about the same time up here. A month before mothers day. I just want to see what this strain will do so I'm looking forward to laughing or learning...LOL.

And then there were 3.....UUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Damit man. Racoons took out 3 plants in one night. Trail cam caught a family of three over the weekend and one of them came back and tore through 3 plants. Just not comfortable trapping and killing for no reason so I'll go at it with what I have. Hobby, hobby, hobby.

So the only real update is that the pollen collection is complete. 22 viles with about 1 ml of pollen flour mix. With only 3 plants left. Appears to be 2 different strains. I'll dust on of the pair for seeds. Leaves me just the 2. Hopefully I can get them to harvest....UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, LOL

It's been dry as hell lately even with the occasional passing storm. Temps in the high 80's and 90's. So we're watering about every other day. Feedings at mid week and weekend. A gallon each at half strength till she says she wants more. Will go full strength once they begin to flower.

So here's some pics of what's left....

Nice morning to wake and bake then a trip out to see the remaining gurls.

Everything is looking good. Fed them on Thursday and they have taken to stretching in the last few days. Even topping at 3' and me bending the arms back is not stopping the side shoots of those to sprout up. Some excitement is back after loosing so many plants this year.

Time to get the bike cleaned up and put some mileage on it.

Everyone have a high, high weekend...

Howdy ho neighbors...LOL.

Early bloom update. Gurls are coming along. All at about 7'. Buds are gonna be an issue being so high. They are a week into the first signs of pistils. Not liking the nutrients this far. Gonna switch up for bloom stage. Fox Farms...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom