Renegade's 2018 Outdoor Grow

Renegade69

Been away too long. Took to long to figure out how to start the dam journal again...LOL. But do want to at least get it started.

We are using the same soil and nutrients as last summer. NectarForTheGods.

Strain will be BC Bud Depot's PurpleStar, MightyMite, UltimatePurple and the seeded gurls from last season, TexadaTimeWarp and PineWarp. Both got hit by that PurpleStar male that we found last season.

They will start in the tent under LED till then. I like to run the LED 24/7 for the first week or so till the gurls are well established. About 36-48" then drop down to about 24".

Tent is a cheap version of a 4X2X72. But I'm happy with that since it will come down once we move outside. I only use the Gorilla tents if I'm going to do a full run inside.

All the other details are the norm for indoor outdoor.

Won't spend to much time here till I plant outside.

Hope everyone has a great season. Enjoy.

Been away too long. Took to long to figure out how to start the dam journal again...LOL. But do want to at least get it started.

We are using the same soil and nutrients as last summer. NectarForTheGods.

Strain will be BC Bud Depot's PurpleStar, MightyMite, UltimatePurple and the seeded gurls from last season, TexadaTimeWarp and PineWarp. Both got hit by that PurpleStar male that we found last season.

They will start in the tent under LED till then. I like to run the LED 24/7 for the first week or so till the gurls are well established. About 36-48" then drop down to about 24".

Tent is a cheap version of a 4X2X72. But I'm happy with that since it will come down once we move outside. I only use the Gorilla tents if I'm going to do a full run inside.

All the other details are the norm for indoor outdoor.

Won't spend to much time here till I plant outside.

Hope everyone has a great season. Enjoy.

I'm using the same. NFTG soil and nutrients

When did you start feeding? Just asking to know....Welcome to the new forum :welcome:

Welcome Hexe and Bonsai. Thanks for dropping by.

@Bonsai, My feeding schedule was weekly with a flush monthly or whenever as issue pops up. I don’t feed seedlings for a good month, about 3-4 weeks. The NFTG soil is rich enough in my opinion

Welcome Hexe and Bonsai. Thanks for dropping by.

@Bonsai, My feeding schedule was weekly with a flush monthly or whenever as issue pops up. I don’t feed seedlings for a good month, about 3-4 weeks. The NFTG soil is rich enough in my opinion
Thanks for the information.....

02 April 17...

Seeds from BC are delayed...ugh. So I'm bored...LOL.

Since we're waiting I also ordered some seeds from Marijuana Seeds-NL. Chocolode fems for one. Planning the garden is becoming interesting...LOL.

At least 2 each MightyMite, PurpleStar, UltimatePurple and Chocolope. And at least 1 of BlueDream and AuroraIndica. The Chocolope, BlueDream and Aurora are fems and the MM, PS and UP are regs so we'll be popping at least 4 each of those to make sure we get at least 2 gurls. I'll pick 4 of the best looking seeds that have a complete volcano look to them. Not sold on that theory but little brother swears by it so why not give it a try. I sent him 300 each of my strain and he claims they are solid females. Told him not to put them in his main farm just in case. Now that that is settled, let's get growing...LOL. As soon as those dam BC seeds get here.

Homework...
Soil. NFTG soil mixed with 10% perlite and 20% peat moss. Perlite vs Vermiculite? Both absorb water although Verm is better at it than Perl. Both aerate but again one better than the other. Perl is better at aeration. Verm's PH comes in at 7.0 and Perl's come in at 6.6-7.5.

Vermiculite gives a nice texture to the soil, but it retains more water than Perlite. Most growers use Perlite, because it is versatile.

For example, I fill my containers with a 4 inch layer of coarse perlite first, then fill in with my Perlite/soil/vermiculite mix. If you have to choose between the two, go with course perlite.

Vermiculite gives a nice texture to the soil, but it retains more water than Perlite. Most growers use Perlite, because it is versatile.

For example, I fill my containers with a 4 inch layer of coarse perlite first, then fill in with my Perlite/soil/vermiculite mix. If you have to choose between the two, go with course perlite.

Thanks for stopping by AK. Spot on. Course perl if I can find some. Staying with the peat to help offset the lack of water retention with perl. Plus I make regular visits to the garden anyways so I don't ever dry out completely.

70 degree weather today and 40 tomorrow. Gotta love New England...LOL. At least my seeds finally showed up. And not a minute to late. Was just gonna germ what I had and wait for next year on the others.

But they all arrived and are now sitting in seed trays. Pics to follow.

Temp and RH are within range. Hope to see something in a few days.

Light schedule will be 24hrs till they are potted up to the 6" pots. They 18/6 till they go outside.

Ooooo pictures......I like pictures.....:thumb:

Yea, been there. Did everything I was suppose to do but when I click on the camera icon up top "Gallery embed" I can see the pictures but when I click one and click continue it doesn't work. Nothing shows up here in the message.

I'll reach out to the mods for help...
That is strange......

Hmmmm.....

They will want to know if you are on a phone or desktop and what browser you are using.....just a heads up.

Good morning one and all...LOL. Thanks Bonsi for the input. Went over there and found out that others were having the same problem. Upgraded the browser and everythings cool now. Good lookin out...

Now the pics. They aren't much and all they show is my setup.

The winners are....

BC's PurpleStar, MightyMite and UltimatePurple.

TSSC's BlueDream. I also got IceBomb, SugarBlackRose, WhiteWidow and BerryBomb for the vault...yummy...LOL.

NL's Chocolope and AuroraIndica. And yea I also picked up a few others for the vault. The Aurora was a freebie so was the SuperSkunk but I also picked up some OrangeBud and StrawberryCough.

And lastly, a few of my seeds from last year. Little brother gives them high marks for female ratio and germ success rate. We'll see. The females were BC's PineWarp and Texade TimeWarp. The cross was BC's PurpeStar...me thinks...LOL.

I germinated more than I need so I'll only have 12 in my garden. Hummm...6 per adult over 21...LOL. The rest may stay in the tent till they out grow it then I'll put them out in the back forty to fend for themselves.

Yea, gonna be a fun summer....

Have a great high high weekend....LOL.

Back
Top Bottom