Replanting problems - help?

Thatgreendude

I had to dig up my plants and replant them in a different place. I was very careful and dug a huge square around each.. then I replanted them and gave them some nutes. 1 of my most healthy and green plants is starting to yellow on the bottom leaves... should i b worried ???

Re: Replanting problems...help?

I had a plant almost die from appearance, the bottom leaves came off from the bottom just so that the plant could have energy to put into its roots, the roots grew strong and firm and then the plant perked up again :peace:

no they actually arent..I previously had them in the middle of the field, but there was way too much sunlight and that was yellowing leaves, I trimmed those leaves and the plant grew back very strong. so I move them into a more shaded spot but they still get good sunlight just not beaming on them constantly. I am thinking that they are yellowing because of the move.. I am just wondering how long it will take for them to continue on. because it has been 4 days and I have not seen much progress. other than the fact they reach high for the sun in the day time and at night they are low as usual. So i think that's a good sign of still living life. but would this affect a plant and its bud cycle? because all the plants were about 4 to 5 weeks into flowering stage, one actually 6 or 7..
Cheyenne mc- ill just give mine some time and see how they progress. thanks

Dr tentgrow- Rly? i noticed that the leaves were being almost cooked over time... i thou it was the sun but i could be easily mistaken. all plants were previously in grow room. then i moved then outside to spread roots. then i noticed yellowing leaves over a course of maybe a mont and a half or so. i dis some studying and i was told that i am giving them harsh sunlight way to constantly.. i thought it made sense but maybe he was pulling my leg. but would it be ok to just carefully remove the yellowing leaves or should i let the plant be?

Cultivator- is their anything diff or special i should be doing to help them recover?or do i just allow nature to hapn, I read in a separate forum that i shouldn't water them much after translating. is this true? and for a outdoor grow how often do you recommend watering? sorry for all of these newbie questions. this is my first and very successful grow and I am way too close to glory to let something happen.

Always try to maintain most of the root structure, and water well in on trans. long as its in a suitable soil and getting enuf light it shld be ok?

U def want to give a good water after transplant then just water as needed. its impossible for me to say how much and how often because it depends on the make up of the soil, ur climate and the strain u grow. just dont let her completely dry out and dont drown her daily. u got any pics? that would help

Transplant shock thats all, providing you kept a good amount of soil on/around the roots & keep watered they should picking up in 10 to 14 days, growth will be stunted intill new roots develop/take hold & would be tempted to feed with a P - phosphorus fertilizer to encourage new root growth.

If leafs are yellowing at base of plant thats reasonable as old leafs die, if the yellowing is spreading throught out the plant to fan/shade leafs it could well be a sign of nitrogen defeciency as that is most common in the veg cycle as this nutrient is often used in the growth phase.

Back
Top Bottom