repot or not

Ceelo

Should I repot my 3week old plant now its currently in a 8-8-8 pot. Or should I wait till I go into 12/12 light cycle which will be like in four days from now. I am thinking wait till I switch to 12/12 to put less stress on it because I read that the more stress is put on a plant the more of a chance the plant is gonna turn out to be male.

If you have to transplant then do it now. I think it would be better to stress them the last days of vegging then the first days of flowering. I could be wrong on this because like DankCloset said you should only transplant once and that should have been earlier in the vegging phase. 5 gallons are the way to go enless your growing a moster. 1 gallon for every foot of growth.

i like to transplant from a 4in cup to a gallon during veg and flower in those, wait to see which are males then trans the girls to larger pots. encourages more root balling but whatever works best for is what you should go for.

I have had to transplant multiple times once. It did fine. You gotta be fast and careful I always water before i transplant. When flowering the roots can take up every little space especially if you dont water it for 4 days, they will search my friend. I think that its alright to transplant twice to also. From papertowel to soil to bigger pot, and then when if your like me you didnt get a big enough pot thats like 17 inches wide and a foot deep is still not big enough.

Back
Top Bottom